hellbound [Gracia L2J] Shards of Reality: Elemental War Servers

Morkavah

Shards Of Reality Servers Have a Unique PVP system Integrated into Wonderful Play, a 5 faction war that you can actually Level off of pvp.

2 Gracia Servers to Choose from

Both outfitted with the war and Custom War Gear, you will not find this war on ANY other server, custom programmed content and much more!

Useful Information

Homepage/Forums:

- http://www.shardsofreality.com

Rates:

- Delirium - Econemy Based - Retail-Like Server

- 10x EXP

- 10x SP

- 10x Drop

- 10x Spoil

- 2.2x Party EXP

- 20x Adena

- Enchant Chance:62%

- Enchant Safe+5

- Enchant Max:+25

- Purgatory - GM Shop - PvP Server - No Peace Zones

- 500x EXP

- 500x SP

- 500x Drop

- 500x Spoil

- 2.5x Party EXP

- 1000x Adena

- Enchant Chance:70%

- Enchant Safe+10

- Enchant Max:+50

Features:

- WORKING T-REX's

- Snow Fenrirs

- Red Striders

- FIXED CANCEL (no longer 100% land)

- Champions

- International Server

- Server Language: English

- Chronicle : CT1.5 (HellBound)

- Latest Updates from L2J

- FINAL FORM!!!!!

- Dual Daggers

- Custom Armors

- Custom Weapons

- Grand Olympiad System.

- Noblesse quest

- Castle Siege

- Strider, Wyvern

- Seven Signs

- Subclass

- 3rd Class

- Custom Shops

- Primeval Island

- Skill Enchanting Works

- Augemntation

- Custom Class Changer

- Elemental War {5 Faction War} (Kills Rewarded With exp,sp,adena,and tokens for elemental gear)

Server Specifications:

- Dual Core Opertron Processor

- 4gb DDR2 Ram

- Dual 15k rpm SCSI Drives

- 100 mbit Connection (NO LAG)

- Dedicated Servers

- Uptime 99% | 24/7

- Located in U.S.A.

sorry about that, our dns went down shortly after posting this last night..

we have custom elemental armors, matching weapons comming soon, epics, and much more

even tho the max is 50, very few get to 20+

you have to do quests , even subclass u have to do it...

doesnt matter the fact u put some npcs at giran, still sucks hit mobs for bloody fabric and than meet baium, or get the itens at silent valley and worst..LOA cuz can take a big ammount of time...

high rate servers dont need to have quests, ppl that goes to these servers dont stay for longer when they see this

also npc buffer has thousands of magic protection buffs...resists etc..even elemental song and protection are there...all 4 resists...

and for mages? well npc doesnt have siren, chant of protection or even resist shock

need fix those things if u want to keep ppl playing on ur server

sorry about this

the site has been nocked out by Hurricane IKE

so we have no site for the time being, weer working on a temp

our updater can b found at http://sor.edgeofoblivion.com/L2Updater.zip

Yea, did You mention about Your super overpowered weapons for donators in the advertisement page ? You didn't :( Too bad... well since a donator can get a weapon that is almost 2xpowerfull then the best weapon obtainable by average players ... I'm not playing here cause It's kinda uneven, and I don't want to donate a serv I don't know.

edit: average players online on Your high rate server is : 0.

Yea, did You mention about Your super overpowered weapons for donators in the advertisement page ? You didn't :( Too bad... well since a donator can get a weapon that is almost 2xpowerfull then the best weapon obtainable by average players ... I'm not playing here cause It's kinda uneven, and I don't want to donate a serv I don't know.

edit: average players online on Your high rate server is : 0.

umm, if u actually looked at them, the donation stuff isnt that much higher, i reworked all the dmg and everything on them myself, their not as powerful as normally created, i dont want donators to have that much of an advantage. but the donations r there to cover server costs, so we gotta have something for the donators, simply to help with costs.

and once we get them finished, the elemental weapons will rival that of the weapons u speak of, and what time r u getting on, i usually see 8 or more ppl on when im awake. i know its not much, but it seems harder to pull players these days, and weer working on unique things to hopefully attract more players.