[Preview][They][PC]

GrisoM

THEY is a Mystery-first-person-shooter, which means the storyline and the gameplay utilizes the fascination and fear every player get from unknown things he could not understand or imagine in the beginning. So THEY tries to get away from standard boring storylines of shooters, which normally could be rather more ignored, but will bring to the genre a storyline driven shooter!

The game is set in a near future scenario (2012), where the (yet not unveiled) main character is a soldier of an English army squadron, which was nearly wiped out. Our hero and one of his best friends from the squad – a pilot – are the only survivors from a devastating fight against some strange robots which are close to take over the whole country of England. These robots raised from nothing almost one day to another and a simultaneous attack on the key points and sources of the country proven, that the enemy is well organized and structured.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LUMFj2bOdq8

Another game for 2009

Come on guys if i dont post here this section will die help me some one xD or is that evry one just play wow l2 and cs xF

THEY is a Mystery-first-person-shooter, which means the storyline and the gameplay utilizes the fascination and fear every player get from unknown things he could not understand or imagine in the beginning. So THEY tries to get away from standard boring storylines of shooters, which normally could be rather more ignored, but will bring to the genre a storyline driven shooter!

The game is set in a near future scenario (2012), where the (yet not unveiled) main character is a soldier of an English army squadron, which was nearly wiped out. Our hero and one of his best friends from the squad – a pilot – are the only survivors from a devastating fight against some strange robots which are close to take over the whole country of England. These robots raised from nothing almost one day to another and a simultaneous attack on the key points and sources of the country proven, that the enemy is well organized and structured.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LUMFj2bOdq8

Another game for 2009

Come on guys if i dont post here this section will die help me some one xD or is that evry one just play wow l2 and cs xF

2012... let's think about it... why 2012?? maybe sth with "euro 2012 in poland/ukraine??:P"

maybe that game will be interestiong, but i don't like a trailer;p

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...