I Need An Investor For A Unique New Project

Hello i need someone that can pay 1.000 euros for the project. He will double his money at a rate of 85-95 % in 1-2 months. It is something unique , never seen until now. If someone is interested please pm me. 
* I will not share more info since this project can have a very nice profit and i don't want it stolen.

** Edit : The pack is ready , the site is ready too , forum the same. We are a team of 3 people( all high skilled - University Degree in Computer Engineering ( hard and Soft ) ) and just need the Investor so we can begin the project.

Edited by Icarus Dev

L2 OFF Vang latest files , plus many custom scripts / php files. please stay in topic eveyrone this is a very important project with very high aspects i need only someone who is trully interested.

Hello i need someone that can pay 1.000 euros for the project. He will double his money at a rate of 85-95 % in 1-2 months. It is something unique , never seen until now. If someone is interested please pm me. 

* I will not share more info since this project can have a very nice profit and i don't want it stolen.

** Edit : The pack is ready , the site is ready too , forum the same. We are a team of 3 people( all high skilled - University Degree in Computer Engineering ( hard and Soft ) ) and just need the Investor so we can begin the project.

you are so talented that you have to rip youtube videos and reupload them as if they are yours. petty scams that like that dont make a good name for yourself and who in their right mind would invest that much into something with a possible 15% chance of failure (or even more given that it's probably owned by greeks)

sick of you wannabe morons popping up every day claiming to have real degrees when all you went through was your 6th grade typing class

you are so talented that you have to rip youtube videos and reupload them as if they are yours. petty scams that like that dont make a good name for yourself and who in their right mind would invest that much into something with a possible 15% chance of failure (or even more given that it's probably owned by greeks)

sick of you wannabe morons popping up every day claiming to have real degrees when all you went through was your 6th grade typing class

It is another thing a degree and another thing the money. I am talking about 1.000 euros not 150 that is the cost of a dedicate....You are jealous / hater without nothing to do and with 16 Fucking posts here please sell your bullshits else..You are OFF topic , Ban Request is asked

It is another thing a degree and another thing the money. I am talking about 1.000 euros not 150 that is the cost of a dedicate....You are jealous / hater without nothing to do and with 16 Fucking posts here please sell your bullshits else..You are OFF topic , Ban Request is asked

show us something you did and was successful then :)

Man , you can not even speak to me... You are a scammer and nothing more.. " went to army blah blah i won't give back the 60 euros that i took blah blah "

Not enough info. "We have uni degrees" is not a pitch - your uni degree is not the service/product that's being provided. Its the server.

Saying something like "Server is unique" is again just liptalk. 

Tell us what you did differently and stop holding back. No point in being paranoid cos L2 is dead and no one is going to copy your server any time soon.

as you sad team of 3 ppl ! need 1000 euros

easy calculate :

if your flag is right you are Greece

as i know 5 euro is not much in Greece

so if all of your team collect 5 euro per day , end of the day you will have 15 euros , end of the month you will have 450 euro after 2 months 900 euro !

if you really have so good thinks that you sad you will find the way to collect money .

its look really strange for me someone to look for money in mxc :)

anyway good luck !

Edited by Bobi