After Kill Reward Players Which Did Damage

Meikis

Question

Hello, i want to make custom reward for players after killing another player not only when he killed him, but also if he made some damage, for e.g. if he made damage 50% of targets hp+cp, in which method I should add checks for how much damage did player to his target?

6 answers to this question

You have to maintain a Map<objectId, Integer> for each player, and whenever an hitter hits the victim then the map is edited. Be aware than a hitter shouldn't be only a L2PcInstance, but a L2Playable (pets count, otherwise summoners are fucked up in the story).

The ratio per hitter is simply the value of the hitter / sum of all values.

Once the victim dies, the Map is .clear(). The Map should probably be .clear() after a given timer aswell (1min), but the timer refreshed if the victim is hitten.

Edited by Tryskell

You have to maintain a Map<objectId, Integer> for each player, and whenever an hitter hits the victim then the map is edited. Be aware than a hitter shouldn't be only a L2PcInstance, but a L2Playable (pets count, otherwise summoners are fucked up in the story).

Once the victim dies, the Map is .clear(). The Map should probably be .clear() after a given timer aswell (1min), but the timer refreshed if the victim is hitten.

In this case I would go straight to ConcurrentHashMap or HashMap<L2PcInstance, Integer> so I have a direct reference to the players who dealt most of the damage, you don't care if someone's client looses L2PcInstance reference after DC / Restart since theres will be no difference.

In this case I would go straight to ConcurrentHashMap or HashMap<L2PcInstance, Integer> so I have a direct reference to the players who dealt most of the damage, you don't care if someone's client looses L2PcInstance reference after DC / Restart since theres will be no difference.

Thanks for answers, i like idea with HashMap<L2PcInstance, Integer>