interlude [L2J] L2 Xavius

Akken

http://l2xavius.eu/forum/index.php?topic=27.0

Ok guys server is done and we will go live at: 26/12/2014 and time 21:00 GMT +2

Now about the Grand Opening Event:

Join on Xavius and Get Real life rewards!

One lucky member from the community will receive a headset of Razer Kraken 

razer-kraken-pro-white-carousel.png

We will choose the player via a live contest! Log in and win!

Tell me more on how you will choose your real life friend.

i can tell you that i will take all players on coliseum and set them to pvp with normal s grades or add them numbers and make it like russian roullete so the winner takes them. Are you pleased now?

We will choose the player via a live contest! Log in and win!

Edited by Akken

GRAND OPENING DATE : 26/12/14 21:00 GMT +2 

Check our forums daily to see news and changelogs 

Register an account on forums and post your clan to win a clan hall on grand opening

get real, l2aepvp isn't mine. L2Aerogaming was once mine and I sold the files to the l2aepvp dudes who then denied to have me on the team. But still, they are the greatest files ever made for IL none can deny that, till a few kids open and reopen frozen l2finest servers till they kill whatsoever is left from the great l2pride legacy. L2AEPvP is hardcore and its made for the good old community, those who fail on AEPvP are free to join and live the dream on any other wannabe copycat made for a few donates and close after 2 weeks.

My 2 cents

I'll give you my honest opinion on this server.

I joined there (aepvp), server seemed nice in the beggining, much activity such wow, farming was cool, pvping was often and so on.BUT, things got bad when people started buying the next tier items (pride/dynasty) and the accessories.Most of them just WERENT WORKING and the admin just kept making excuses, trying to balance the stats, restarting the server etc. etc

Then he made the mistake of satisfying people's requests on class-balancing and he fucked everything up.

Also, i abused so many bugs in this server (admin doesn't have a clue about most of them) and it seemed to me that this server has no actual developer, it's just a kid who owns it and he waits for the 2 other GMs to fix stuff.

Like all of the above weren't enough, the last time i joined this server, i saw a clan full of players that had 0 pvp, having top items (enchants, augments) and they were claiming to be donators, while the donations were closed.

This was a good server in the wrong hands.

Anyway, truly sorry for going off-topic but i felt like expressing my opinion on this so-talked about server.

I'll definitely join your server, even though i'm done with L2, just because of nostalgia to the one and only interlude Pride.Your project seems promising and i hope you listen to people's ideas but not grant their wishes.

I know it must be hard to develop a server with such high custom stuff but i wish you the best.

I'll give you my honest opinion on this server.

I joined there (aepvp), server seemed nice in the beggining, much activity such wow, farming was cool, pvping was often and so on.BUT, things got bad when people started buying the next tier items (pride/dynasty) and the accessories.Most of them just WERENT WORKING and the admin just kept making excuses, trying to balance the stats, restarting the server etc. etc

Then he made the mistake of satisfying people's requests on class-balancing and he fucked everything up.

Also, i abused so many bugs in this server (admin doesn't have a clue about most of them) and it seemed to me that this server has no actual developer, it's just a kid who owns it and he waits for the 2 other GMs to fix stuff.

Like all of the above weren't enough, the last time i joined this server, i saw a clan full of players that had 0 pvp, having top items (enchants, augments) and they were claiming to be donators, while the donations were closed.

This was a good server in the wrong hands.

Anyway, truly sorry for going off-topic but i felt like expressing my opinion on this so-talked about server.

I'll definitely join your server, even though i'm done with L2, just because of nostalgia to the one and only interlude Pride.Your project seems promising and i hope you listen to people's ideas but not grant their wishes.

I know it must be hard to develop a server with such high custom stuff but i wish you the best.

Im the developer of that project, actually I was, now I have no connection with L2AEPvP. First of all they don't have sources, Im not an idiot to give away the source. As for the bugs, I don't know what you're talking about. People on my net cafe still play that server crazy, and by observing the server through their monitors I can say that your claims have nothing to do with reality.

Edited by drake2wow

Im the developer of that project, actually I was, now I have no connection with L2AEPvP. First of all they don't have sources, Im not an idiot to give away the source. As for the bugs, I don't know what you're talking about. People on my net cafe still play that server crazy, and by observing the server through their monitors I can say that your claims have nothing to do with reality.

KLMTUNION?

Anyway, i have no problem with this server, no hostility whatsoever, even though Scar banned the shit out of many people without actual reasons.I just spoke the truth about what happened there.You can also find some cool stuff on forums.

About the bugs, some of them still work, i also have some friends that play this server during our lan parties :)

PS: I don't know why u're still defending this server like it was ur own, since you've given them your project and u have nothing to do with that.

Edited by ShuN^

KLMTUNION?

Anyway, i have no problem with this server, no hostility whatsoever, even though Scar banned the shit out of many people without actual reasons.I just spoke the truth about what happened there.You can also find some cool stuff on forums.

About the bugs, some of them still work, i also have some friends that play this server during our lan parties :)

PS: I don't know why u're still defending this server like it was ur own, since you've given them your project and u have nothing to do with that.

As soon as Scar gives up, the server is mine again. Anyway, L2AEPvP is coded by my own hands, trashtalking about it on a L2Finest pack server with a 14 year old Admin/"developer" is like flaming the shit out of me.