high five [L2J] L2Injustice

L2InJustice

first we are not all of us kids....

second we tell our opinion about this server in this topic...

third we aint to change ppl's opinion....where you did you see that ???

last its very very logical to be suspicious about the server's staff.... we all saw what happend...

so next time you will post something pliz think it before or just dont post...

Yes you know something.....cant every1 think just the worse to happen,so he didnt except some1 to try ruin his server,but now he knows for sure.And ive seen  many servers that dont deserve to have so many players online,like l2 tales the biggest example.So yes,l2injustice is the one the deserves 2nd chance for sure.

Yes you know something.....cant every1 think just the worse to happen,so he didnt except some1 to try ruin his server,but now he knows for sure.And ive seen  many servers that dont deserve to have so many players online,like l2 tales the biggest example.So yes,l2injustice is the one the deserves 2nd chance for sure.

Well, you know, everyone can decide for itself if this server deserves second chance or not. It's a matter of reputation, and this server doesn't have good one, there is a good reason for that.

at this moment this is the only server where i really can enjoy the gameplay , i will join too but on relax mode , Cristhmas coming so ....i have a live :)

L2 players don't have lives. We just grind in CP and play non-stop :D

Happy Holidays.

Cheers,

Granny

Micutzu semes be a very funny guy,you enjoy only the gameplay when you gm on the Server :D?

keeep talk bullsh1ts , anyway noone care about  your ham ham ham , when i was play on official and was hero u was asking me on facebook for autograph , now /sit , dog !

keeep talk bullsh1ts , anyway noone care about  your ham ham ham , when i was play on official and was hero u was asking me on facebook for autograph , now /sit , dog !

omg so pro,if i want ill buy 10hero acc on retail with full stacked epics )).

yea i was hero also at brazilofficialserbidor

pretty funny this micutzu facebook with some l2 image )) you dont have a face or just ugly as fuck? how you can flame me when you dont have a face bro hHAHHA

Best is read that his info like "Hero at NCSOFT" "Change town to GIRAN"

pretty funny this micutzu facebook with some l2 image )) you dont have a face or just ugly as fuck? how you can flame me when you dont have a face bro hHAHHA

that is l2 fb adress , not all randoms like u have the privilege to be friend with me on my fb adress , but u can still hope :)