[HELP]AA BUG

Does any1 knows how to gain 100.000 AA quick? In my server admin has remoed all dawn priests etc etc. if you know something else please help.

I have seen a bug about AA, that worked on Eternal Sin. I can't find it. Just wanted to inform that exists one.

so ur server is bugged man

How can a server be bugged ?

u cant have AA if u dont have Dawn/dusk.  only if there r special mobs that drop AA.

You are wrong. Mobs at Catacombs and Necropolis drop Seal Stones.

to get AA you need to kill mobs in the catcombs

the mobs dropsealed stones

you go to the priest and exchabe them for AA

there is no other way to get AA...

............ he alredy know that why u say it again? lmao post hunter jajaa

ok Zonzoo if there is bugs i dont know but i know how to SCAM people ^_^

Remember people is like a monkey whit simple rule "Monkey see - Monkey do"

why do i say this? Well u know when a monkey see something shiny it dosnt matter if is it on fire the monkey will try to grab it , its the same whit people what should u do?

SCAM THEM =D

Put In Store (buy) and put a nice mensage that make u look like and idiot like 500adena for 1 AA but instead you do the oposit  and u put 1 adena for 500 aa =P

belive me when people get exited for thinking they will get a reward they will do stupid  things jajaja

Also another scam would be:

u open 2 accounts in 1 u put to sell your aa realy Expensive like 100adena = 1 aa

in the 2 account u open another account that sells the aa for 50 adenas ^^ so.. he will go and buy A LOTTTTTTTT of your 2 acc and when he try to sell u , u just stand or do rr and vuala u have sell a lot for a lot of adena ;P (this is for sell)

In the server i play ppl are smart  :D and they all have good items .. believe me they dont get scammed by cheap buy-sell tricks ...!  ;D  u must be very clever to scam them.. i vista and php dont works there  :(  (offtopic: how can i make php work at vista? :D)

to get AA you need to kill mobs in the catcombs

the mobs dropsealed stones

you go to the priest and exchabe them for AA

there is no other way to get AA...

u cant have AA if u dont have Dawn/dusk.  only if there r special mobs that drop AA.

I think this is spam.....!

if dawn, dusk npcs were removed on your server, then you cant collect aa, and the another players cant too.

go to gm shop and buy there, at quest item mybe (if there isnt gm shop, then 7 sign is bugged, or i donno. leave that server)

I know 1 very good bug;D on my old server l2mega, Gm always put WH, bufers,  shops (GM shop's) and all near gk or in the middle of town... IF you will open Private Warehouse and jsut put ancient adena in (dont press ok) then you open Private Workshop and if someone buy it, u click OK and the person you give it 2 adena which he pay's for Ancient Adena will come to you and AA will be in wh ^^ I make 1kkk (My 1st low rate server x7) on that ^^