Don't be sure, NCsoft have bugs it's that simple. The only diffrence is that it's being fixed in a daily base.

About the site it's still the same.

Dude, if you are aiming only in greek players then do not excpect much.

I can asure you that a "professional" server will use patch explanations in at lesat english and their native language.

Good luck though.

What i meant with my reply, was that for the kind of server we administrate, there are no bugs. You won't look for Quests in a PvP server, am i right?

The site is being developed, it won't remain the same..

We are aiming to be international, if we wanted a Greek-only server, we would host our server in Greece.. The patch setup is in Greek because the administrator uploaded it in Greek, for the GM's to connect, it will be changed within the day..

Thanks for your report, and we will be glad to see you in-game :)

After "4 years of silent development" dis is what u accomplished? starwars enchants and some customs? U are either too dumb to lie properly or u just straight dumb to set those features.

What he/she means is that 4 years is a long time. People complete major degrees in 4 years, graduate schools, undergrads, etc. For you to blatantly say you spent 4 years on this project is absolute bullshit. I tried doing this with my project and came to the realization (very quickly) that people are not this stupid. They're stupid, sure, but not that stupid. So by starting a thread with half-truths (as I'm sure you did spend a long time), you risk alienating those that know the fib to be a fib.

Most good NEW projects take 4-5 months of development. And this is at a moderate pace. Exceeding this means you're just super slow, lazy, or stupid. Characteristics you do not want in a GM.

With 4 years, you'd have to have some revolutionary pack, no one has even dreamed of seeing.

Should change your OP.

Cheers,

Granny

What he/she means is that 4 years is a long time. People complete major degrees in 4 years, graduate schools, undergrads, etc. For you to blatantly say you spent 4 years on this project is absolute bullshit. I tried doing this with my project and came to the realization (very quickly) that people are not this stupid. They're stupid, sure, but not that stupid. So by starting a thread with half-truths (as I'm sure you did spend a long time), you risk alienating those that know the fib to be a fib.

Most good NEW projects take 4-5 months of development. And this is at a moderate pace. Exceeding this means you're just super slow, lazy, or stupid. Characteristics you do not want in a GM.

With 4 years, you'd have to have some revolutionary pack, no one has even dreamed of seeing.

Should change your OP.

Cheers,

Granny

Hey.. The server, as I mentioned in the main post, took 4 years to develop due to the administration. The administrator/developer wanted to recode any bugs or imperfections in the code alone. In these 4 years he studied, went to finish his army career, and started working. Doing all these together is the main reason that the server took so much time to develop! We don't think that people are stupid, nor we type "4 years of development" to show that we are "perfect".. I hope i cleared this topic, because a lot of people confuse this.. 4 years earlier, the server opened and was successful, as a home-based server, so we wanted to make it more "professional" and host it... :)

Well, that's a different story then. It comes off a bit different when I read it.

Regardless, cool features / structure.

All the best.

Cheers,

Granny

Thank you :) I hope to see you in game! :)