Searching Cloaks For Interlude

Hello Guys i Search Cloaks Workable for Interlude Client i had but they was buged if someone can give me any link with workable cloaks will be nice thanks

you need to pay for that it is not free.pm me if you want more info

Someone have cloaks workable but these cloaks are shared thats why I asking

Shared cloaks are bugged, you won't find fully working one, I guess. Else on some br/ru forum, who knows.

But as far as I know, they are not - visible bugs/holes and such :)

Shared cloaks are bugged, you won't find fully working one, I guess. Else on some br/ru forum, who knows.

But as far as I know, they are not - visible bugs/holes and such :)

Russians have these cloaks fixed and shared but i dont know where some people taking these shared things and Sell them for 100-200$ why to pay someone when something is shared and working properly

Russians have these cloaks fixed and shared but i dont know where some people taking these shared things and Sell them for 100-200$ why to pay someone when something is shared and working properly

you dont know where but you know its shared? what

prove it

also stop asking for free shit thats never going to fucking happen. if you're new to the community i suggest you get used to NOT GETTING ANYTHING FOR FREE and back your shit up with proof

you dont know where but you know its shared? what

prove it

also stop asking for free shit thats never going to fucking happen. if you're new to the community i suggest you get used to NOT GETTING ANYTHING FOR FREE and back your shit up with proof

i just asking lol on this Community People are pathetics or what? where is the problem because i Requested some help? well... as i can see here none can help anyone just asking for Money by the way close the case i will never ask something from pathetic ppls u coming here and u just know how to blame others okay no problem how much those cloaks cost ill pay 

LOCK THIS CASE

where is the problem because i Requested some help?

'someone sent death threats to me!'

-> where?

'i burned them..'

-> ...

well... as i can see here none can help anyone just asking for Money

right because if you go on retardgreekdevs.gr they will do it for free everything your heart desires

i will never ask something from pathetic ppls

you just did a few days ago

u coming here and u just know how to blame others okay no problem

my first account here was from 2008. i've seen my share of morons over the years and you're not the first with this issue. not everything is fed to you on a silver spoon

you need to pay for that it is not free.pm me if you want more info

Acctualy you need to pay, as im the only one author of those shitty cloack, and acctualy i can make better but only if you have $ for work!

Acctualy you need to pay, as im the only one author of those shitty cloack, and acctualy i can make better but only if you have $ for work!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fiLGLscYPkQ

this one is yours?

how much u want for this? can u tell me a price?