Adena Core

pto

as subject says, 5 bil adena needed asap, pm with ur price, paying with aproved paypal as gift or paysafe / giropay for germans.

Scamers, dont even try.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Dont trust this guy he scammed a friend of mine ! He powerleveled a character for him , and he changed password and didnt pay anything . SCAMMER ALERT !

Character name on RPG CLUB MOTHERLAND X3 : PTOBD

Edited by xMoneyMachine

We spoke on pm's then i told him my skype, he added me, he didn't wanted to make it in small ammounts, so after that i pm'd him back on forum and told him that i will do it in one time.
3acea3c099.png
So, here he told me his character. b327d2b759.jpg
Sent him items and adena (Trade was adena and items worth almost 1b) He picked all the mails.
ec203cb1cb.jpg
This was the skype convo
659774429c.png
Mxc private text:
256e4daed0.png
Proof that he rode them: 
0f271e4561.png

I don't know how to "spoiler" or put as hide images, sorry for big wall of photos.

Thanks, also i forgot to add Paypal proof, but i don't know how to make that, i don't know if you can edit the log's of money sent/received, if needed, tell me from where in paypal account i need to make screenshot and i will give you.