Adapting Animations From Gracia Final To Interlude.

Yes ofc it can be done.

You have to use a hex editor. You also need to edit .u files.
It's difficult. I don't think that you will find a guide for this here. Search in russian forums.

I would be thankful if you could provide me some links, even in a russian forum :3

I am bored to search.

Just search on your own. 

Ps: You will need a translate plugin.

lol google chrome use translation via google, what plugin are you talking about, is not necessary, anyway about animations, you don't clarify if you want for items or skills? so in case you want for skills, effects,etc is via unreal script, and can be done in other way compiling yourself it, ofc is not easy, you need found key to make it work and about animations items, you need use L2TOOL.

lol google chrome use translation via google, what plugin are you talking about, is not necessary, anyway about animations, you don't clarify if you want for items or skills? so in case you want for skills, effects,etc is via unreal script, and can be done in other way compiling yourself it, ofc is not easy, you need found key to make it work and about animations items, you need use L2TOOL.

I prefer a translate plugin cause google translate sucks. :P