Asap - Freya Faction Pack & Dev Services For Big Project

Hi, first of all, i want to say sorry because yesterday we were kinda spaming this forum looking for the pack.
I would like to quickly say why, and maybe give you an idea of what we are looking forward to get.

We are a group of 4 people who had different tasks and skills, and were going to launch a L2 server.

We started it, but unfortunately one of us had a car accident, he was in hopsital and a month ago he died from a cardiac attack while hospitalized.

The last thing we wanted is to keep on working, but as one of us sayd... "we should to this, for him" and wth we will finish it as a memorial.

Having sayd that:

We are looking for a Freya Faction pack.

The idea is to have 3 factions, and in a long long run, add another one.

I dont know if there are free packs (there should be) but we wanted security, we certainly not rich, but preffer to pay rather suffer from shitty code.

Also, we would like to hire a person to customize the data and if we get along, would be our dev Payd per Job, for the time the server is on.

We would pay euros, if you want, besides it is not our money but it would be such a problem.

Important stuff you should know:
The average age of the members is 28 years old, we are not kids playing GMs here. We want a serious project, and we expect to hire serious services.

The things we would need would be mostly java, some challenging ones, (because we know how to code but no as a pro level).

Please, reply here with you Skype of Facebook or send me a PM.
Me or someone of my crew will answer as soon as possible.
Thank you for your time,

Regards.

It's simple , download l2jserver's sources of freya. Test them and hire a developer to fix all the bugs & exploits you can find.

All packs contain flood & walker protection. Also, if you server is well developed then you shouldn't be worried about l2phx too.
Tower is almost impossible to be blocked, so at this point i'd suggest you to leave it as it is. (In order to save some money.)

Another solution is too downgrade latest l2jserver's sources from hi5 to freya , that would be difficult but the result would be really good.
It will cost you a bit of course.

I'd suggest you not to buy freya pack from anyone since almost no one developed it good enough to run it in a live server.

Good luck.

Off topic: Don't make me to comment that.

The last thing we wanted is to keep on working, but as one of us sayd... "we should to this, for him" and wth we will finish it as a memorial.

Edited by `iAndre

iandre why u always use that crappy front when you write, It doesnt make you more special.

HOW ABOUT I WRITE LIKE THIS TOO?

AND YES ,IT IS ALWAYS MUCH CHEAPER TO USE L2J & HIRE A DEV!

L2J HI5 IS STABLE & BUGFREE COMPARING TO REST OF THE VERSIONS

Edited by Karasu

iandre why u always use that crappy front when you write, It doesnt make you more special.

Lol dude.

I only use white color cause i like it . About size, it's caused by my broswer due to a bug.