Looking For Client Moderator.

Looking for a person who can add me from high5 servr the cloaks and the hair accesories to an interlude project.

if you can do the job let me know it and start it.

Paypal/paysafecards the payments methods.

Edited by ••F1naLFantazy••

Looking for a person who can add me from high5 servr the cloaks and the hair accesories to an interlude project.

1 advise .... DON'T trust greeks i am greek but DON'T trust us with money ... better ask the administrator for someone trusted . That's all ! 

Thanks .

As for now, noone did fully (wait, run, sit) animated cloack for Interlude :( After playing higher chronicle with cloack, I really miss them on every IL server ;d

As for now, noone did fully (wait, run, sit) animated cloack for Interlude :( After playing higher chronicle with cloack, I really miss them on every IL server ;D

Pm CriticalError or deMEV.

1 advise .... DON'T trust greeks

this is the one thing you should keep at heart when trading in this community unless they have a damn good reputation

well i am greek too and i have teoma cloak fixed...... that means i am not to be trusted? LOL i can not hear stupid things man you instult me too if you insult greeks and you tell me no-trusted then.......I did not expect this from you Le MeMer

this is the one thing you should keep at heart when trading in this community unless they have a damn good reputation

Im greek and i find this offensive. It's true though, but i got a damn good reputation

So i see only Icarus is avaivable to work something like this...can anyone else have the experience to work on this or no??

Pm CriticalError or deMEV or aVVe or Asuki.

READ THE COMMENTS !!

• 2 weeks later...

i have finished the job but he does not answer the whole week .. lock this topic please i worked for nothing .........

Can you post youtube video of result. I am sure you will sell it when people will see it, because there is not any good cloak for IL on whole universe!

• 2 weeks later...