[Share]See Through Walls!

Iobar

First Use this Fixed User.ini

http://depositfiles.com/en/files/7612289

Well wanted to share with you this program...with this program you can see your enemies through walls...

For Hellbound and Gracia!

The Program

http://s56.radikal.ru/i151/0808/7c/e687d0317e6c.jpg

To activate press The Center mouse button!

To deactivate press again the center mouse button!

Enjoy!

i try it and its realy good , but you cant use rigth mouse for move the camara , so i cant use this user.ini because i cant play, can you fix it?, i try to fix it by myself with l2file edit but i didnt fix it

i just try it and it looks great , u r making rly nice shares man keep up i like that work =)

[even if i have the same problem that the others have estalish alredy]

hmmm...a little problem, i use gracia and i get critical error when opening l2. only after i use this user.ini. any suggestions?

The error:

History: FFileManagerWindows::CreateFileReader <- appLoadFileToString <- FConfigFile::Read <- FConfigCacheIni::Find <- FConfigCacheIni::GetString <- UObject::LoadConfig <- (PlayerController None) <- UClass::Serialize <- (Class Engine.PlayerController) <- LoadObject <- (Class Engine.PlayerController 143881==143881/2827426 136781 7100) <- ULinkerLoad::Preload <- PreLoadObjects <- UObject::EndLoad <- UObject::StaticLoadObject <- (Core.Class Engine.n Engine.PlayerController.SpawnDefaultHUD NULL) <- UObject::StaticLoadClass <- InitEngine

works in interlude client , good for sieges when u dont know where the enemys are or in faction server

works in interlude? it says it's for hellbound and gracia :|. maybe that's why i get this critical error.