[L2J] L][Hellgate

L2HellGate

I dont play l2 anymore. I am playing archeage. Anyway you have regards from old friend xJohn1908x he use infinity skils on your server. You have to spend 3-4 days to catch him same as me. Have fun 

Perma ue/gw what ever he want so i think that you have to spend more time to make server "perfect" anyway your l2 eva is just fail copy of l2 aeron so stop talking about mora coz its unique project with many customization about you dont have any idea. As you said before l2 is dead so there is not future for private servers and what to speak about high rates which are boring after few weeks. Spend your whole life with fixing server soon you will dissaper like other "professional" l2 private onwers. No point to talk you see how it is but are still trying to prove "us" something. The true is that u nothing learnt from years your projects/files are same sh1t like before . Since you dont have any good competition u act like a pro. Just tell me what are you doing here? You are scared that someone open server and all of your players leave your server.

To Hellgate: When we talk i told you to make server easy without any custom weapons/armors now u dont earn more  than 100 online. As you wish your world your pads. You could suprise that fuc*tard Karasu with your project but you failed. Regards StayAlive

Edited by majo1618

Perma ue/gw what ever he want so i think that you have to spend more time to make server "perfect" anyway your l2 eva is just fail copy of l2 aeron so stop talking about mora coz its unique project with many customization about you dont have any idea. As you said before l2 is dead so there is not future for private servers and what to speak about high rates which are boring after few weeks. Spend your whole life with fixing server soon you will dissaper like other "professional" l2 private onwers. No point to talk you see how it is but are still trying to prove "us" something. The true is that u nothing learnt from years your projects/files are same sh1t like before . Since you dont have any good competition u act like a pro. Just tell me what are you doing here? You are scared that someone open server and all of your players leave your server.

To Hellgate: When we talk i told you to make server easy without any custom weapons/armors now u dont earn more  than 100 online. As you wish your world your pads. You could suprise that fuc*tard Karasu with your project but you failed. Regards StayAlive

dream on random ^^

still 300+ total online daily ,190-200 real

after 3+ weeks

Are you jealous? haha go cry in a corner

Edited by Karasu

Why should i cry? I dont care for l2 since there isnt any good server. I will back at the appropriate time. Count your online every hour. You have to be proud of yourself. Anyway you will dissapoint your players after 1-2 months when you collect enough money and you close the server. Game not worth the candle.....

you got owned hardcore, stfu!

go lick mora ! axax

Anyway l2 is dead but im still handle, still.. jealous?

No competition left becuz they have 20-50 online max. everyone failed except me, im the one who never give up!

at least mid-rate still going stronk.. ,maybe i should start 10-20x ones

Do your job the best you can. This is not my business anymore. You can handle 3 servers i didnt said that you can't. Just dont lose the desire like you did before. I lost faith for your projects and maybe it was mistake "maybe" who knows...  The fact is that your server survived. Gratz.  Keep going like this. Point for you. Be happy, you won i hope that you are satisfied. Anyway after all what between us went u still talking with me. Maybe u was waiting till i admit you right. So here you go. Just don't blame my person anymore i dont expect from you anything else.

I dont have to be satisfied because im always right, noone can lie me

if i told u that ur twisted / retarded ,it means i was right!

u were the nice guy then in next second while i was offline ,spam/insult server and admin + make bad reputation on both ingame and forum

sounds cool/legit! so you lost obviously!

Anyway people start to move forward, they dont remain in past like 10% of us, thats why l2 so dead now!

I would move on as well cuz i lost all my friends here blabla ,only memories left

But i gotta stick with making servers some more time

Edited by Karasu

You are like broken record Karasu. You repeat same words from our quarrels. I believed in all your projects and you always had support from me. I never asked you for help/items anything. How would you feel after u finished 32132132 time your character that server will be closed again? I was angry and if you dont understand this that i blamed your server/project under emotion i think is something wrong with you. We could finish it differently. Like humans not like animals. Anyway you treat it all too seriously. You could give me a "sign" that i dont have to be worry. Finally you simple don't care:) mby u find more trusted people which you will not be dissapointed. Whish you good luck.