Hello

I do not open any server, cuz i think im too old for it now. But i have the good offer for you. If u think about start ur l2 and u dont have money or ur experience is to low i cant help you.

I have big experience with administration dedicated server and about 5 years im work as developer with l2j servers.

So i want to offer you:

- full set up L2J server for free

- Machine server with 100% DDoS protection no limited

- First month for free, than u have time to start your project

- My machines its 8 cores CPUs with 32-64GB ram, and very fast hard drive SSD 10K RPM, for servers like lineage 2 it give best quality.

- I can set up too your Website and Email Account

If your server will start good and u will want keep him. I think u can keep it at my datacenter for 15-20euro per month. Its more cheaply than u buy alone server for 50euros or more with ddos protection.

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hello

I do not open any server, cuz i think im too old for it now. But i have the good offer for you. If u think about start ur l2 and u dont have money or ur experience is to low i cant help you.

I have big experience with administration dedicated server and about 5 years im work as developer with l2j servers.

So i want to offer you:

- full set up L2J server for free
 - Machine server with 100% DDoS protection no limited
 - First month for free, than u have time to start your project
 - My machines its 8 cores CPUs with 32-64GB ram, and very fast hard drive SSD 10K RPM, for servers like lineage 2 it give best quality.
 - I can set up too your Website and Email Account

If your server will start good and u will want keep him. I think u can keep it at my datacenter for 15-20euro per month. Its more cheaply than u buy alone server for 50euros or more with ddos protection.

SSD 10k RPM ?!?! :)))) SSD don't have any Rotations Per Minute. They don't have multiple discs, like traditional HDDs.

I think you bluff information.

Edited by oceeman

SSD 10k RPM ?!?! :)))) SSD don't have any Rotations Per Minute. They don't have multiple discs, like traditional HDDs.

I think you bluff information.

that....

and who will tell me that if my server goes well that you wont keep me out of my server and detach me from my server access and you take my files for you anytime?

I guess nobody, or I have your word? :happyforever: