L2Multifunctionzone

aris96

Question

9 answers to this question

No idea what have you done, but dont do it next time. Paste the original file and enjoy.

valueSplit = value.split(",");
Edited by SweeTs

i got another question ...

the area i want to set as multifuctional zone got this loc:47802,186549,-3512

so what should i put here? 

<zone id="16385" name="Custom" type="MultiFunctionZone" shape="NPoly" minZ="-15000" maxZ="-10000">
 <Node X = "130000" Y = "160000" />
 <Node X = "130000" Y = "130000" />
 <Node X = "160000" Y = "130000" />
 <Node X = "160000" Y = "160000" />
      </zone>

i got another question ...

the area i want to set as multifuctional zone got this loc:47802,186549,-3512

so what should i put here? 

<zone id="16385" name="Custom" type="MultiFunctionZone" shape="NPoly" minZ="-15000" maxZ="-10000">
 <Node X = "130000" Y = "160000" />
 <Node X = "130000" Y = "130000" />
 <Node X = "160000" Y = "130000" />
 <Node X = "160000" Y = "160000" />
      </zone>

you go at zone of you want make multifunction and you use zone check. if i remember correct is in admin panel at server. in zone check some times show the location name. you see the location name and after you search in your zones folder in server files and you take the nodes. the other way is hard and i cannot explain you

nikos you went kinda offtopic ..

Well, I guess I will (finally) create a topic and explain how to create a zone, since many ppl got problems (if no lazy).. :P

Go to you zone/place and draw it with nodes like (various examples on zone folder)

2pzcin4.jpg

These X stands for your X, Y. Cuboid just need two corners and its auto generated. Cylinder need only one center point and you use radius to draw it. With Cuboid you can draw w/e shape you wish. To put a Z check use /loc and see what Z it is and do it like +-50/100 or even more - depends of the zone terrain, if there are hills or not, so you won't leave the zone when you go on some hill / mountain :P

When you are done with the zone, you can do like nikos said - go to admin panel and use Visualize option to see the zone - adena on the ground will ceate the path.

Edited by SweeTs

nikos you went kinda offtopic ..

Well, I guess I will (finally) create a topic and explain how to create a zone, since many ppl got problems (if no lazy).. :P

Go to you zone/place and draw it with nodes like (various examples on zone folder)

2pzcin4.jpg

These X stands for your X, Y. Cuboid just need two corners and its auto generated. Cylinder need only one center point and you use radius to draw it. With Cuboid you can draw w/e shape you wish. To put a Z check use /loc and see what Z it is and do it like +-50/100 or even more - depends of the zone terrain, if there are hills or not, so you won't leave the zone when you go on some hill / mountain :P

When you are done with the zone, you can do like nikos said - go to admin panel and use Visualize option to see the zone - adena on the ground will ceate the path.

if the zone of he want make pvp already exists he can do like as i said. that i mean. for example if he want beleth zone he can use zone check for see the name and after search in zones.xml for find the name of location and take the cords

Yes, but do you rly believe the zone he wants to make is already created ? Get real..

why not? i have make 2 pvp zones 1 antharas and 1 beleth. i have make some others too already created. and the most zones for me are already exist. anyway.