Enchant Engine Preview:
Safe Enchant +5
Max Enchant +20

2ea5d19bad24606d49cab01bb15abcc8.png

Buffer:

79935ab377a715eb4000793e1d5943ff.png
All buffs 3 hours, death doesn't remove your buffs
All buffs included on the buffer, except some which changed to costum
If you want to get rid of a buff, just choose it again from the buffer and it will be removed
Heal from buffer every 3 minutes, can't be used during pvp

Economy:

The server's economy is based on Golds and Glits, to get them:
Farm Silver, 50 silver = 1 gold
Pure Silver low drop chance or events, 25 pure silver = 1 Glit
1kk adena = 1 True Gold
50 True Silver = 1 True Gold

Basically with gold you can buy anything among unique items, but to get to the Epic tier you need true gold, glits, star diamonds and star of destiny.

Balance:

Every class is modified by a unique Formula balancer, debuff chances and rates are shown when u cast a skills and everything works to suit pvp balance.
(Including Sword Muse, Bladedancer, Prophet and so on, improved with some skills replacement\ add-ons to make them competitive in PvP)

Trade channels:

Trade chat (+): Can be used when you reach 50 pvps, after use it has a cooldown of 15 minutes, however the delay decreases up to 7 minutes according to your pvp amount
Hero shout(%): Can be used by heroes or at 5500 pvps, 3 minutes cooldown
Global Shout(!): Can be used at 10000 pvps, 6 minute cooldown

Farming zones:
9cdf987507c8704d80d73b4f39814ee6.png

Kamaloka Instance:
602975056efdc5ff5e968738a6c3cec5.png
8b349a3d891c7035a1dedd24120a1fad.png
fa70bf2a284ad1add90a885939df8014.png
ef61fe57644f6e76d92787a199b84b53.png

Custom Soulshot Effects (Enchant Depended):
RicwWvF.jpg
hMeXa1n.jpg
Cp0n4Jr.jpg
gEWM26O.jpg

Events:

Events every 2 Hours

CTF
TvT
DM
LMS
Mini Siege

Gluding Warzone:
When you enter this zone you flag, the flag is removed 30 seconds after leaving the arena.

U39R98f.jpg

K3objh3.png
PFu4r4r.jpg
bYYJLKn.jpg

Olympiad:
The hero cycle is every 2 weeks
Heroes get an additional ultimate skill on their baseclass
Valor and Heroic berserker can stack together

General:

When you login, the server checks your last login, if more than a hour had passed since then you will be teleported to town to avoid campers.
Skills don't have mp consumptions, but heals have.
Mp and Hp consumption over time from buffs/toggles have been removed.
Shift click on NPC and view it039;s drops.
Shift click on ur target to view all your target's basic stats heavily detailed.

Website
Forum
Change Log
Deatailed Server Features
Facebook Page

xBtkbos.png

Facebook page:

https://www.facebook.com/l2aepvp

[url=http://l2aepvp.net]Z6jf6K9.jpg[/url]

**I do not own this server..This is just for advertisment!

Too many bugs and flawed gameplay. I doubt people will play this server again.

like we every played yours lol.

I don't remember any bug from last time only immature players!

Too many bugs and flawed gameplay. I doubt people will play this server again.

Watch your mouth , you're talking for a project I created I never ever opened my mouth for the garbages you sell on Marketplace

Watch your mouth , you're talking for a project I created I never ever opened my mouth for the garbages you sell on Marketplace

lol. You know I am right :) otherwise the server would still be up. So many people duped items from kamaloka and so on.

Besides you are not opening it so why get all rage mode :)?

It has rly nice features,the server..i dont know why u hating tho..if u dont like it dont even bother making a comment..We will see at the grand opening if its worth playing or if it has any bugs..just wait..(once again i dont own this server..just helping adv it)

lol. You know I am right :) otherwise the server would still be up. So many people duped items from kamaloka and so on.

Besides you are not opening it so why get all rage mode :)?

Dupes? Shut up if you are clueless moron, Kamaloka is a code of 1k lines+ I just had a mistake where players could re-enter more than once in one day, they got banned and the bug was fixed the next day.

But yeah I don't expect people that use shared codes to appreciate my work, coding 1.000 lines of code for an Engine inexistent to IL in 2 days is a piece of cake right?

Harken = xdem/drake2wow

http://l2aepvp.net/forum/index.php/topic/56-will-need-some-help-with-adevertisement/

This will prove to your retarded head that Im not Harken, If the server was mine I would do my topic presantation with my main profile, remeber it reached 15.000 views in 1 month when I posted it as xdem

It has rly nice features,the server..i dont know why u hating tho..if u dont like it dont even bother making a comment..We will see at the grand opening if its worth playing or if it has any bugs..just wait..(once again i dont own this server..just helping adv it)

Retards that own other IL servers that can't even be 1% of L2AEPvP can only throw hate
Edited by drake2wow

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• DISCORD : utchiha_market telegram : https://t.me/utchiha_market SELLIX STORE : https://utchihamkt.mysellix.io/ Join our server for more products : https://discord.gg/hoodservices https://campsite.bio/utchihaamkt  
    • bro is any chance some one share compile pack and patch system for that one? is any chance here.... and client
    • Hello members of the forum! We offer hosting services for a different range of services: - ip spoofing; - scanning; - phishing; - botnets; - proxy; - gambling; - stealers; - legal adult; Prices: - VPS starting at $24; - Dedicated servers  starting at  $110; Contctats: layer0.ltd@gmail.com Telegram: @layer0_ltd Discord: layer0.ltd#6843 site: layer0.ltd
    • OUR OFFICIAL WEBSITE / FORUM - MILLENNIUM-HOOK.NET CHEAT DESCRIPTION: Our CS2 cheat is a premium cheat which provides a ton of features for legit gamplay. The cheat was created specifically for strong leagues and anti-cheats such as Faceit, 5EWin, Gamersclub, Esportal and many others. This cheat is perfect for players who want a safe undetected and reliable multi-hack while dominating their opponents and winning the game in their own style. To ensure maximum security of our cheat, we use more than 15+ methods of protection (for example, String Encryption, PE Header Erased, Code Mutation and much more that we cannot talk about for security reasons). Settings are directly configurable via a superb looking in-game menu or over our online «Cloud Panel». Our product is constantly receiving updates in collaboration with the our coders community and suggestions by you! SUPPORTED ANTI-CHEATS: (read more on official website) - VAC (Valve Anti-Cheat) - MM (Matchmaking) - FACEIT Server-Side - FACEIT Client - CEVO / Gfinity - EAC (Easy Anti-Cheat) - ESL Wire - 5EWin / 5EPlay - Perfect World - Gamersclub - Esportal - WePlay - ESEA Our CS2 cheat has a limited number of slots to ensure greater product security! (Available slots check on official website) FEATURES: AIMBOT: - Bone Aimbot (Legit aimbot that doesn't use any angle code that other competitors use. It aims in a legitimate fashion) - Bone and Multibone (Adjust which bone to aim at or select as many Bones as you want) - Smoothaim (Adjust how smooth the aimbot is in its human-like drag) - CloseAim (Toggle distance based aiming algorithm, for increased stickyness, or whoever is closest to the crosshair) - FoV (Adjust the Field of View of the aimbot or percentage of the screen that the aimbot will target enemies from) - Aimkey (Adjust which key the aimbot will use to aim) - AimDraw (Toggle the drawing of the aimspot on enemies (Visible/Always) - VisibleCheck (Visible checking on enemies with close enemy) - NoHop (Aim at One Target per press of the AimKey (Aimbot Doesn't Hop to Other Targets even after death) - RandomSpot (Randomizes the Spot around the target bones, making your aim look more humanized and legit) - Aimtime (Amount of time that the aimbot and Aimbot-RCS is active for, after you press the aimkey) - Ammo Management (Disable aimbot and TriggerBot when the gun clip is empty) - CloseFoV (Different FoV for players with in a certain distance (CloseFOV Distance) - AimOnShoot (Aim when shooting, aim when not shooting) - RecoilAfter (Start recoil after x bullets (Good for 1-2 Taps) - Recoil (Adjust the recoil counter while using the aimbot) - RecoilKey (Adjust which key the anti-recoil is set on (For all Aimbot Keys) - RecoilType (Control if recoil control is always on or only when using the Aimbot) - RecoilFOV (Adjust how long the Recoil will stay stuck to the target, very usable for when playing at a LAN) TRIGGERBOT: - TriggerBot (Automatically shoot at an enemy in a radius (usable with or without Aimbot) - TriggerKey (Control what key activates the TriggerBot (use with any key) - TriggerFov (Control the radius around the AimSpot which activates the TriggerBot) - TriggerDraw (Draw the bone spot that the TriggerBot is aiming at) - TriggerBone (Select the bone that the TriggerBot will target) - TriggerDelay (To add to the legitimacy of the TriggerBot, delays shooting for up to 0.5 seconds) - MonsterTrigger (Extremely Fast & Accurate TriggerBot with Fullbody Options Perfect TriggerBot) - VisCheck (Make sure you're only hitting enemies that you can see, or turn it off to get some sick wallbangs) - Random Delay (A random delay for your trigger bot to look even more legitimate) - Trigger Button (Use any button you like to control the triggerbot) ESP: - Name (Name of the player) - Health (Shows the current health of a player) - Armor (Shows the current amount of armor a player has) - ArmorType (Show if a player currently has a Kevlar vest, a helmet or both equipped) - Weapon (See what weapon a player is currently holding) - Weapon Ammo (See how much ammo you have left in the current clip) - Index (The internal index of the player based on the CSGO engine) - Distance (The distance of each player from you) - Box (A box around each players model, adjusting with distance (new rectangle box type) - Sequence (What action or stance the player is in (Running, Ducking, Jumping, Scoped etc) - Box Size & Box Multi (The size of the boxes around the players, adjustable to how you like) - Team ESP (Toggle ESP on your teammates) - Clean Draw ESP (Move ESP away from box) - Pixel ESP (Single Pixel ESP for legitimate play, shows one single pixel on the screen so it's not noticeable to any casual observers) - Visible ESP (Different color ESP for visible & non-visible players) - Entity ESP (See weapons, defusers, Bomb Location, and defusing players) - Entity Distance (Adjust how far away you will see different Entities for the ultimate in Player-Location assistance) - List ESP (The Ultimate Legit ESP, Listing Players that are not on your screen, or players anywhere in case you don't want to know where they are exactly) MISC: - Bunny Hop (Jumps automatically while the chosen key is being held) - Crosshair (When enabled it will draw a cross-hair on your screen, perfect for snipers, it also features an adjustable size) - Weapon Config System (Weapon configurations for each weapon group (pistols, deagle, snipers, SMG, Knife, rifles, etc) - Flash reduction (Make sure you can see enemies while you're supposed to be flashed) - Radar In Game (A radar is displayed where you see opponents) REQUIREMENTS: - Included HWID Spoofer: Yes - Stream Bypass: Yes - Supported game modes: Windowed, Borderless - Supported CPU: Intel & AMD - Supported OS: Windows 10 (1903,1909,2004,20H2,21H1, 22H2), Windows 11 (All version). Supported OS change and are added periodically. More check on official website.   IN-GAME SCREENSHOTS:   - Check on the official website.
  • Topics