[Help] How to add custom gm shop or weapons etc

Todoulis

Question

Hey guys..sorry again..but i did from navicat-->right clic-->execute batch file ..i silected the file but i take this error

[Err] 1136 - Column count doesn't match value count at row 1

[Err] INSERT INTO `weapon` VALUES ('50000', 'Devil Spear', 'lrhand', 'true', '1800', '1', '1', 'adamantaite', 's', '334', '10', 'pole', '8', '-3.75000', '0', '0', '0', '325', '0', '152', '95', '8680000', 1464, 'true', 'true', 'true', 'true','0','0','0','0','0','0','0','0','0','0');

[Msg] Finished - Unsuccessfully

--------------------------------------------------

so i can't do it :/ ...what to do??it's for epic weapon

5 answers to this question

phgaine gameserver vres ta sql kane copy to line me to saint spear kai allakse ta id/name/p.atk/m.atk min 3exaseis sto telos na valeis ";" gia na to parei otan pathseis execute batch file. h apla des thn synta3h p xreisimopoiei to pack s (dld posa "koutakia" exei to sql ths vashs) kai vale ta antistixa sta custom.

gia to gm shop kane c/p apo to folder t custon shop sthn vash kai perna to sql t shop.

[edit] oops sry i didnt notice that this topic was at english section...

phgaine   gameserver vres ta sql kane copy to line me to saint spear kai allakse ta id/name/p.atk/m.atk min 3exaseis sto telos na valeis ";" gia na to parei otan pathseis execute batch file.  h apla des thn synta3h p xreisimopoiei to pack s (dld posa "koutakia" exei to sql ths vashs) kai vale ta antistixa sta custom.

gia to gm shop kane c/p apo to folder t custon shop sthn vash kai perna to sql t shop.

keep shut ur greek language, coz this isnt the right section, and for thread creator, this isnt right section too...

omg ty..(sorry for greeks..) how i can open weapongrp?? i can't open it..i can open only files.. -e like itemname-e ...pws borw na anoi3w to weapongrp?i dn xreiazetai?

u need to modify weapongrp too to c/p the custom weapons. if u cant open with the fileedit that u have search for 1 other.

keep shut ur greek language, coz this isnt the right section, and for thread creator, this isnt right section too...

that was my fault check the edit i ve made.. i picked this topic from recent topics and i did not notice that it was at english section. so dont tell me to shut my lang just tell me that i made a mistake.. dont act like 10 year old child. u r human or what? cause humans make mistakes!!!!!!!