[Share] C5 servers where Hlapex work !

eKoIce

then try it :

L2Hell-Gate| 500x  ----------yes------------------yes-----------yes----------------yes

Is the same of l2 anonymous but romanian !! have a nice hack !!

P.S. All of server I've post are all in l2.hopzone.net , just go and search it !! bye

Server Name ----- Multiselling Packets --- Multiclass ---- GMSkills ---- Lance&Dagger30k

L2-Silence 5000x -----------yes--------------yes------------no------------yes (only lance gives good p.atk)

ekoice are you gonna update this?

NOTE: Multiselling works by using social emotions!

Server Name ----- Multiselling Packets --- Multiclass ---- GMSkills ---- Lance&Dagger30k

L2-Silence 5000x -----------yes--------------yes------------no------------yes (only lance gives good p.atk)

ekoice are you gonna update this?

NOTE: Multiselling works by using social emotions!

I just edit my first post .. thnx for contribute!!

Multi class doesnt work on rebirth..or maybe im doing something wrong

LoL my Char still has ALL the Multi skills!Cant reveal the name 'cause i am the only one now having the multiskills in Rebirth!a GM from rebirth might see it and get my char banned!

Multi class doesnt work on rebirth..or maybe im doing something wrong

LoL my Char still has ALL the Multi skills!Cant reveal the name 'cause i am the only one now having the multiskills in Rebirth!a GM from rebirth might see it and get my char banned!

Good work !! =) LoL !! you had the gm skills too ? or simply the multiskills from other classes ?

GMs skills work to me!if i had only the multiskills on me whats the point?the whole server managed to have multi skills!!!i think they now try to find loged chars to ban them(multiskilled-or gmskill) if they are reported!so i care for my char:D......rebirth players are very  jealous they cant have my skills!and shout all the time GM GM multi skill/GMskill etC:P

my bros had multi skills on their chars too but the last class was a fighter class.rebirth didnt support subclasses so everybody saw them perform greater battle heal on themselves or songs(=so everybody reported them to GMs and they got themselves banned).when i multied my char the last class i put on him was the class of a cardinal!i healed my self and nobody ever told me anything.i was hunting ppl with duals and bows and and despite that i had many classes on my char(ST,GS/MS/titan and many others) my excuse was that i was earning adenas.so my char exists until now!:P  last time i checked was a week ago and my multi cardinal still exists....what can i say?LoL?

L2Rebirth 3k x -------------no--------------------yes-----------no---------------yes

How does that work, the 30k p atk dagger IS a multisell packet, for there to be a 30k dagger, there has to be multisell o.O