[Share] C5 servers where Hlapex work !

eKoIce

L2Rebirth 3k x -------------no--------------------yes-----------no---------------yes

How does that work, the 30k p atk dagger IS a multisell packet, for there to be a 30k dagger, there has to be multisell o.O

Well it seems that the 1st post needs to be updated again :-X

L2Rebirth 3k x -------------no--------------------yes-----------no---------------yes

How does that work, the 30k p atk dagger IS a multisell packet, for there to be a 30k dagger, there has to be multisell o.O

KotsOs tryed it..dunno..maybe try to use social actions for multiselling packets..maybe work...

Yes.. I tried it .. and I got the same on Hell gate...  :(

----------------------------------------------------

Server Name ----- Multiselling Packets --- Multiclass ---- GMSkills ---- Lance&Dagger30k

GigaBytes    --------------Yes--------------Yes-----------No--------------Yes-------

Narnia          --------------No---------------No------------No--------------No-------

ekoice plz edit hell-gate too....

Server Name ----- Multiselling Packets --- Multiclass ---- GMSkills ---- Lance&Dagger30k

Hell-Gate      --------------No---------------No-----------No---------------No--------

Admin fixed them.... :'(

Thank you...

edited in english(made mistake and wrote it in greek) 8)

sb from rebirth saw my posts here and informed the HA of rebirth today and when they saw me login and saw my heal they summoned the GM.he inspected me and gave me an ip ban>LoL< i changed my ip but i had already another char full in bug.later i realized that they started fixing multiskill bug.but they are slow.the GM activity on rebirth is real low so i suppose that sb can still work his tricks there yet!i ll try all those things again and keep you informed!damn msn  :P :D

this is a really good job man, thank u

i have another server where its working everything but not sure about gm skills.

Game Up x7  --------------Yes--------------Yes-------Not tested-----------Yes------

L2 Camelot kala re pws kanete register sta rwsika?den enniwsa tpt... :(

Edit By Koyfo: Since we are in "Lineage II English Section", greek shouldn't appear :).

sry for ot but as I see Koyfo u r the best mod here, the forum needs more mods like u

btw, this isn't asslicking.... ;p

sry for ot but as I see Koyfo u r the best mod here, the forum needs more mods like u

btw, this isn't asslicking.... ;p

A moderator isn't needed, if the forum users feel! But we are not all perfect. Anyways don't get offtopic ;)

PS 2 everyone: Remember that in "Lineage II English Section", we post ONLY IN ENGLISH!!!