What do u preffer?

Guest skaros

Do u like that idea?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Do u like that idea?

• Yes
    • No
    • Skaros another amazing topic by you!Damn i adore u man i just love u hope i was a female to go with u!Skaros ROCK!!

Well listen i have an idea for a server...

*When u start the server u should have at least a pc that hosts 100 ppl easy.

*You should have an easy website.

*You should make features or PVP or MID RATE or LOW RATE not a bad mix up like most pvp server has to get s grade dynasty etc with aa sddfjds coins and some safdsfds donation points...

*Features for a Pure Pvp server should be*

75% Enchant

16 max (Weapon)

10 max (Armor,Jewls)

Full gm shop with not Raid Boss jewls

Maybe one custom armor that should be fixed correctly and not overpowered but not easy to get it.

Server should have one basic town (Talking Island)

Server should have one farming area (Elven Ruins)

Server to start you with 80 lvl (When u mean pvp server u mean pvp not exp)

Server mobs on talking drop Ews/Eas/Eaa and 50kk.

One npc intown to say info about server.

Make baium antharas etc have x5 times less stats than they have (Cause few ppl will take them hours to kill him)

An area with easy mobs outside talkings that drop 10kk per mobs for noobs that die on elven ruins.

Pk guards outside

full buffer (Queen etc)

One npc for all subclasses.

Special quest for nobless (Like go on the end of the Elven Ruins and kill the rb there)and that rb will drop it

do that when server just starts and have no ppl when they have more ppl just expand the areas.

Thats my opinion.

probably :D

gf , i recomend u , do a friend server , debugging a server is more hard than understand what steven hawpkings is trying to say , send us a system whit the host and make all gms ;P so we can play something like red vs blue and bla bla ;P

i remember once i open a server whit 2 friednds and we play who win whit super haste a race arround aden in stryder XD

ON TOPIC: yes , u have some good features over there but now i am looking for some faction server and i have been banned in almost evry single one of the 2 first pages of hopzone xD

BB

Sounds interesting...still no time to test and probablly help on the development coz ull need it im sure...

Anyway if you do it, it'll rock...Uhmmm...first week - 60 players?... I got 80 players in first night of hopzone listing on l2pure :D...But eh that was a substuck and pretty much everyone is looking for a substuck srv :)