Error

thepsolartek

Question

Hi guys for a reason but i dont know why i try to edit one mobs exp and sp and then put him drop! My problem is that the exp and sp not addead and roplist to. For Example i put xp and sp 9999999999 and one mob with lower exp and sp gives me more exp and sp. what shall i do for fix this?

Hi guys for a reason but i dont know why i try to edit one mobs exp and sp and then put him drop! My problem is that the exp and sp not addead and roplist to. For Example i put xp and sp 9999999999 and one mob with lower exp and sp gives me more exp and sp. what shall i do for fix this?

cuz i cant understund 100% what you mean you can change the rewards from your database too

i change the rewards from my databse. To understand better my problem for example i wanna edit gremlin to drop gold bar and give more xp to people for going 80 level faster! So i added 99b exp and sp to gremlin and 100 gold bar but for a reason that i dont know it gives me lower xp and sp than a simple level 80 monster and dont even drop the gold bar! what shall i do for fix it?

i change the rewards from my databse. To understand better my problem for example i wanna edit gremlin to drop gold bar and give more xp to people for going 80 level faster! So i added 99b exp and sp to gremlin and 100 gold bar but for a reason that i dont know it gives me lower xp and sp than a simple level 80 monster and dont even drop the gold bar! what shall i do for fix it?

when you edit 1 gremlin's drop for example ingame, edit the drop and after spawn 1 new gremlin and try if the drop is the new drop of you have edit. 2nd, dont try to add a crazy number on xp and sp cuz some times doesnt give the reward...the best for me is change the drops from database, restart the server and try again. and use normal numbers for xp not crazy numbers 99999999999999999999999999 exp cuz you got a problem

P.S as i see from your name you are from Greece. if you dont understund my english (cuz are bad) just pm me for explain you in Greek

Edited by nikosdevil20

edit mobs on database but don't add crazy amount of SP and EXP cause if for example your server rates are x1000 if you add 1000 SP when you kill that monster you will receive 1000000 SP if you add 999999 you will don't receive exp/sp

yes spirakos my server is x 1000 mate but i try to low the exp and sp to 6k for example and the problem keeps the same! it doesnt give me 6k x 1k but 8 and 9 sp :(

yes spirakos my server is x 1000 mate but i try to low the exp and sp to 6k for example and the problem keeps the same! it doesnt give me 6k x 1k but 8 and 9 sp :(

try to add 500 Exp and Sp (5000 x 1000 = 5000000) the maximum SP is 2127000000 or something like that don't remember actually so i guess it will be ok

nothing again :S ! if i delete the db and and pass the sql files maybe it solved :(

lol no..

it's not about that.

dunno what it is since there are not the usual things but it's not the db.

i think something is not good with the sql files in my db and i think that if i delete the tables and pass them again maybe it works

dont do it that. dont need. you have a clean source from l2jfrozen? or precompiled pack?