Hi5 Community Board

irony, all packs are based on l2j but it doesnt work on l2j xD then adapt it

hmm..that code is from fandc project and for some things about adapt my knowledge on java is not enaugh for fix it full working on clean l2j.. and i havent the time for adapt+test all that scripts

hmm..that code is from fandc project and for some things about adapt my knowledge on java is not enaugh for fix it full working on clean l2j.. and i havent the time for adapt+test all that scripts

Everybody says "I don't have the time". ROFL

Everybody says "I don't have the time". ROFL

nikosdevil20, on 13 Oct 2014 - 12:14 AM, said:snapback.png

hmm..that code is from fandc project and for some things about adapt my knowledge on java is not enaugh for fix it full working on clean l2j.. and i havent the time for adapt+test all that scripts

is not only the time but and the time is the problem:

jfxgNB6.png

++

rsPK0u2.png

why i adapt all that scripts for 15 euro? :D  no thanks..

and not only the imports for adapt...for work on l2j ct2.5 for example need add alot of methods for work. so is better to make a new cb from 0 

Edited by nikosdevil20

• 1 month later...

nice sell my community: i give it free skype:typerakos

that community is not yours..is from fandc project. maybe you have too that community but not the fixed version...try to buy some items, try to change your subclass, try to buy services, try to teleport...80% of features doesnt work. i have fix all that sh1ts and im selling.

edit: the htmls are edited too..(buttons, backround icons etc). photo is for idea for what you buy

Edited by nikosdevil20

this community is from l2nerosty and here is a smile code from community

and next time sell your job not another job...

<html>
<title>CommunityBoard ~ L2nerosty ~
<body scroll="no">
<table border=0 cellpadding=0 cellspacing=0 width=800 height=515 background="L2UI_CT1.SlideShow_DF_Credit_01">
<tr><td valign="top" align="center">
	<table border=0 cellpadding=0 cellspacing=0>
		<tr><td width=0 height=35 background="L2UI_CT1.SlideShow_DF_Credit_01"></td></tr>
	</table>
	<br>
	<table width="630" border="1" bgcolor=404040>
    <tr>
	<td><center><font color="996633"><br><br>LINEAGE II NEROSTY<br><br></font></center></td>
</tr>
</table>

this community is from l2nerosty and here is a smile code from community

and next time sell your job not another job...

<html>
<title>CommunityBoard ~ L2nerosty ~
<body scroll="no">
<table border=0 cellpadding=0 cellspacing=0 width=800 height=515 background="L2UI_CT1.SlideShow_DF_Credit_01">
<tr><td valign="top" align="center">
	<table border=0 cellpadding=0 cellspacing=0>
		<tr><td width=0 height=35 background="L2UI_CT1.SlideShow_DF_Credit_01"></td></tr>
	</table>
	<br>
	<table width="630" border="1" bgcolor=404040>
    <tr>
	<td><center><font color="996633"><br><br>LINEAGE II NEROSTY<br><br></font></center></td>
</tr>
</table>

yes is from nerosty. i work as developer in this community board for chris wee and after i fix all sh1ts from that cb he delete me from skype. i have work on that community board and i have fix alot of sh1ts for work that. i have fix all multisells, all directories, all features of doesnt work ex werehouse, noblesse, hero and all shits of doesnt work. htmls are changed too. doesnt have that colors, that buttons etc. the base of tha cb is not yours is retail from fandc. if you have make somthing on that cb that is the html style. the base already exists in fandc project and not working. so if you dont know dont say bullsh1ts.