interlude [L2Off] L2Mid

SkyLord

I CAN say only fail server i dont more come here admin want only cash from donation and selling epics for euro

We don't sell epics dude you wring the server. If we sell epics/ items how we have 3300 people online? Stupid hater ;)

http://l2mid.com/epic - all epics on server!

baPAI11.jpg

dMfDM9m.jpg

Edited by SkyLord

that sh1t on the website proves nothing retard. custom items with epics effects, u ve done it already once by sharing them with ur bulgarian "team", u are unreliable. about the online, this is the one il international server that using off files thats why u have it, wait a week and ur forum will flood with bug/fixes messages again and guess what, u and ur unproffessional team are so unskilled to do anything about dat once more.

only thing i want to know is... how did you fixed that bug with pagan mobs? i cant ask on forum all topics are locked. And i want to know whats going to happen with ppl who abused that bug? 

btw srv is not bad, there is a lot of pvp and fun

We don't sell epics dude you wring the server. If we sell epics/ items how we have 3300 people online? Stupid hater ;)

(...)

First i didn't come here to "waste" my time into L2 Mid Server's Topic, threatening or advertising mine, if you think so apologize me, but its not my intention.

As a Private L2 Server Owner / Dev, let me teach you something:

I don't have too much "name" from Private L2 Servers but what i do have is a Professional Moral and Humble Activity.

But when i see some Admin / Owner / Dev talking just like you replied here, Dude, do you even realize that Human Players are here chatting, replying, and playing at your own Server?

If you do, then understand the following:

• As i've heard since your "April Server" you insulted many Brazilian Players, they even talk with me, as an old Friend of some of the Clans who already played at my Server and went into Yours.
  • There was already many Topics at Facebook etc (not insinuating names) saying you gave away Gear.
  • But im not acussing you of anything, Attention.

What im realy pissed by reading your Reply, is You Insulting a Player who played at your Server.

He acused you of something? Fine! There's something wrong at your Server then, and you must DEAL with it, not INSULTING.

Bunch of bugs and People shouting GM Bug, GM Exploit, GM "Noobs farming alot at Pagan"? You Talk with them! You dont ignore them! Cause they are not some Garbage!

Here's what i think: You don't answer at your Player's Questions, because either way you don't know how to solve Issues or your goal is just like L2 Sublimity / Tales and everyone else: $$$$$$

Which is absolutely bullshit if you ask me.

Ofc every Server has costs, but do you even RESPECT Players at all, instead thinking they are some Toys to play and watch?

I do understand you have 3k Players (ofc Russian Server, what else?) but as i saw from your Advertise, some of your Players went into other Private L2 Servers and spammed there, but when it happens to you, do you like it?

Well think about it.

And one last thing: don't even think on replying to me, you don't diserve my Respect as a Lineage II Dev.

PS: Do you even know when / why Donations should exist in the first place?

• When you have a Server you can get all the Items by some Easy method for "non" Donators.
  • And yes you should have Donations for Server's / Website Hosts Costs + for those Players who don't want to farm, but keep playing with their own Friends / Clans.
Edited by DEV|Supreme

that sh1t on the website proves nothing retard. custom items with epics effects, u ve done it already once by sharing them with ur bulgarian "team", u are unreliable. about the online, this is the one il international server that using off files thats why u have it, wait a week and ur forum will flood with bug/fixes messages again and guess what, u and ur unproffessional team are so unskilled to do anything about dat once more.

Why you are so bad with this words against me ? We are TOP OFF IL SERVER and will be always  ;) Like it or not!

Find better server and play there kid. Its your choice ;) skilled ppl

Edited by SkyLord

only thing i want to know is... how did you fixed that bug with pagan mobs? i cant ask on forum all topics are locked. And i want to know whats going to happen with ppl who abused that bug? 

btw srv is not bad, there is a lot of pvp and fun

He said he won't do nothing, just fixed it and server goes on.

First i didn't come here to "waste" my time into L2 Mid Server's Topic, threatening or advertising mine, if you think so apologize me, but its not my intention.

As a Private L2 Server Owner / Dev, let me teach you something:

I don't have too much "name" from Private L2 Servers but what i do have is a Professional Moral and Humble Activity.

But when i see some Admin / Owner / Dev talking just like you replied here, Dude, do you even realize that Human Players are here chatting, replying, and playing at your own Server?

If you do, then understand the following:

• As i've heard since your "April Server" you insulted many Brazilian Players, they even talk with me, as an old Friend of some of the Clans who already played at my Server and went into Yours.
  • There was already many Topics at Facebook etc (not insinuating names) saying you gave away Gear.
  • But im not acussing you of anything, Attention.

What im realy pissed by reading your Reply, is You Insulting a Player who played at your Server.

He acused you of something? Fine! There's something wrong at your Server then, and you must DEAL with it, not INSULTING.

Bunch of bugs and People shouting GM Bug, GM Exploit, GM "Noobs farming alot at Pagan"? You Talk with them! You dont ignore them! Cause they are not some Garbage!

Here's what i think: You don't answer at your Player's Questions, because either way you don't know how to solve Issues or your goal is just like L2 Sublimity / Tales and everyone else: $$$$$$

Which is absolutely bullshit if you ask me.

Ofc every Server has costs, but do you even RESPECT Players at all, instead thinking they are some Toys to play and watch?

I do understand you have 3k Players (ofc Russian Server, what else?) but as i saw from your Advertise, some of your Players went into other Private L2 Servers and spammed there, but when it happens to you, do you like it?

Well think about it.

And one last thing: don't even think on replying to me, you don't diserve my Respect as a Lineage II Dev.

PS: Do you even know when / why Donations should exist in the first place?

• When you have a Server you can get all the Items by some Easy method for "non" Donators.
  • And yes you should have Donations for Server's / Website Hosts Costs + for those Players who don't want to farm, but keep playing with their own Friends / Clans.

SkyLord , read and understand how a admin must act.That's why I left l2mid and i'm gonna play his server.