Is Lineageii Dead?

DTT

L2 isn't dead! i would recommend you c6 or h5 for  a project "but" (i type but because i don't know if it is good for you or not ) with 350 euro you will have max 500 players which for a pvp server is very good but not good at all for a mid/low rate! For a good project you need more staff in the gm team not just 1 admin and dev (if you are going to have a  serious project ) but as you said it is not easy to find the right people..if you need any suggestions i can help you.I am playing this game almost 10 years and it is my favorite game but i dont know a shit from dev :D anyway good luck with your project and as you said RU servers they know their shit :) so try to advert in most ru social media 

Basically your entire thread is flawed.

And your full of contradictory statements.

You can claim indepedence, and not seeking capitalistic monetary gains from this - but then why ask?

Start doing whatever the fuck you want - it's your "hobby" and you want to do stuff "right".

Why ask people on a forum?

If money is no issue - then why is 300 euro the hard limit as well?

...Pointless.

You want profit out of this - like everyone else and you don't want to burn your supposed investment.

Which is not how you approach anything in single business entity - it's how your approach stuff in a general market.