Which Game Do You Play Lately?

Maxtor

Archeage and lol as we speak mostly in the mean time i play another bunch of games but mostly those 2

archeage has a long time of queue . all servers are full,  have at least >1 hour of waiting..

archeage has a long time of queue . all servers are full,  have at least >1 hour of waiting..

AION and Rift were like that too during their launch. AION failed horribly after 1-2 years, since it belonged to NCsoft. Not sure about Rift. There are just too many "tourist-players", who just try the game and quit soon afterwards, in the first days of every highly expected game.

Edited by Fortuna

AION and Rift were like that too during their launch. AION failed horribly after 1-2 years, since it belonged to NCsoft. Not sure about Rift. There are just too many "tourist-players", who just try the game and quit soon afterwards, in the first days of every highly expected game.

I don't think people would buy Aion just to test it, expect if there was 2 weeks trial free or something (separately) maybe that's the "tourist players".

Edited by xDamian

I don't think people would buy Aion just to test it, expect if there was 2 weeks trial free or something (separately) maybe that's the "tourist players".

"Test" is the wrong term. Anyway, what I mean is that a ton of people get overexcited during game launches and servers get flooded. Most of these people quit after 15-30 days. Trion could add like 10 more servers in each region, but they prefer to follow a conservative approach, because of that.

Edited by Fortuna

• 4 weeks later...