Jump to content
  • 0

Skill Enchanter Npc For Acis


Question

7 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 0
Posted (edited)

Check any existing npc' xml (the one where you can enchant your skills ofc, no "random"), teachto. Simple as that :o

Edited by SweeTs
  • 0
Posted

I just put a skill enchanter on my server and it tells me "I cannot teach you any skills.You must find your current class teacher".Do you have any idea how to fix it.Btw thanks for helping me!

  • 0
Posted (edited)

I can't understand exactly where do I have to enter that "teatchto" inside the xml.In the npc type maybe?

Yes, exactly. Go to npc's xml and there is a row "teachto" with ids. It's classes IDs, so you define which class can speak/enchant skills @ this npc.

 

For example Aiken (30850), the human skill enchanter.

<teachTo classes="0;1;2;3;4;5;6;7;8;9"/>

Just add more IDs (for all classes till 57, if I'm not wrong) ;)

Edited by SweeTs
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

This community uses essential cookies to function properly. Non-essential cookies and third-party services are used only with your consent. Read our Privacy Policy and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..