[Protection] Looking For.

Thug!!

Question

hey guys i was search about SERIOUSLY PROTECTION.... with MONEY or WITHOUT MONEY

yes.. every one will say( Without money you will get only sh1ts. yeap i know but nvm :p just said.. )

information? Client Interlude, protect from BOTS,PACKETS and all others let me know something good!!

PS! if someone know how to write a protection from 0 and looking for money.. post it ;) you are free we don't bite

Leave a comment.

5 answers to this question

hey guys i was search about SERIOUSLY PROTECTION.... with MONEY or WITHOUT MONEY

yes.. every one will say( Without money you will get only sh1ts. yeap i know but nvm :P just said.. )

information? Client Interlude, protect from BOTS,PACKETS and all others let me know something good!!

PS! if someone know how to write a protection from 0 and looking for money.. post it ;) you are free we don't bite

Leave a comment.

Lameguard :P

even with lameguard it's one program which is working with the l2.ini (yeap maybe sounds weird but it's working with the l2.ini) and you can spawn some items on your inventory,teleport anywhere you want,etc..this program is used on a lot of known servers like l2tales and some more servers and trust me lameguard don't even recognize that shiet..