MaxCheaters New Face!

MadUser

Well im getting tired of MxC, well always the same, same posts, same guys, same face...

What i propose is, Lets all put our heads think (inclusive Maxtor ;)) and lets make a new MxC, with a new face, cuz (may be its just for me) this is being a little boring, new noobs spaming on same posts, every day i log is always the same, 80% of the exploits dont work anymore, The "best" part of MxC right now i developement part, there is leecheres everyWhere, the forum is kinda stoped, guys posting new things desintressants...  :-\

with this i dont want to change MaxCheaters completly, i just think MxC needs some new stuff, some fresh face, new things to attrack more people and to keep his flame alive  :)

I think this is the time of the evolution!

Lets make the new maxcheaters!

reply here with what you think about it and with your ideas!

This still be MAXCHEATERS!! :-*

I didn't get the point . You mean that we have to change something or what ? What we can change ?

well i duno, erase some section (those that no1s go there), clean crapy posts, change the Forum theme (style; colors; background ....) that way...

Ehm yae i got it . I think that we need a little change on a maxcheater staff . I mean some staff members must change .

MaxCheater Forum need more action . MaxCheater has members , the only that will change this situation a lot i think is the staff . Active staff member's = More action on the forum . But let this subject to Maxtor .

Tell your friend about this site and advertise us in your servers where you are playing. This will help.

He speaking about a new interface of MaxCheater .

Also i said something about new section for C++ , Java , PHP , Python e.t.c

Java is not for L2Servers . When i tell Java i mean , Java scripts , same with PHP , ( php scripts ) , C++ for programming e.t.c

Hey.

Maduser's proposal is what I totaly thought last night.To gain more ppl you need a good design, an attractive one.What I imagine is 3-4 days maintenance.We(moderators team) will clean up old topics and edit them maybe.We will keep the main part of the exploits which are currently working and delete the old one.Generally the forum shall not be on SMF but in vBulletin+vBA.This of course needs money and I really want to help economically.Vbulletin will offer new fresh design and a good portal too where the visitors will take a look about mxc.So, mxc v3,in my point of view shall be extremly different from the one we have now.A white theme with red letters and a good logo.I mean, we have many designers(and I will help too) to make something really amazing.The only costs are the vB and maybe some advertisements.In fact I think MxC has a good traffic and if we(basically maxtor) use this we can reach the top of cheaters site in the world.

Well I am in.In both the economical and the moderating part.Let's make MaxCheaters the biggest site for Cheaters in the world!

-Blane

hmm yes i believe thats a good idea.clean up the sections of spam/double posts,add a new background etc and how about a section about music (in off topic),not just one or 2 post but a whole section cause everybody likes music and to talk about it no?:D

its a great idea i hope maxtor will read this topic :D

Mxc is already in v3 blane but nobody changed the smflogo.gif to v3.Anyway yeah it should be nice a new theme and sure Vbulletin woulb be perfect.But something like this needs money and who is supposed to pay?

Mxc is already in v3 blane but nobody changed the v3.Anyway yeah it should be nice a new theme and sure Vbulletin woulb be perfect.But something like this needs money and who is supposed to pay?

+1 the only thing i would like that maxtor to add would be a sofware-hardware section (but he is away so i think we must w8 for him...)

about the part that u say that half of the exploit dosnt work , well  u have to understand evry time a new chronicle come out is harder to find new things ... I am trying to keep that area alive  adding the bugs-exploits that still work , but there is alwas 100 noobs that repost the same shit again and i hate that .... whit out counting the post hunter that sa ys ty - yhea it work on my server or didnt work -.-"

i would like to know what maxtor think .. just that..

it was that what i mean, new theme will atract more people, and who knows more donators ^^ and about sections of program and java, php i agree, most things about devlpmnt and programing are about that and need that, and who do know about it? nice thinked!

im on it too!

yeah if maxcheaters face dont change at leats tey (mods, and maxtor) should make a mass cleaning to the old, non working and crapy posts

P.S: please God make Maxtor read this post xD

some mod could pm him with the post link for he read, if be a mod doing he will read for sure!

+1 the only thing i would like that maxtor to add would be a sofware-hardware section (but he is away so i think we must w8 for him...)

about the part that u say that half of the exploit dosnt work , well  u have to understand evry time a new chronicle come out is harder to find new things ... I am trying to keep that area alive  adding the bugs-exploits that still work , but there is alwas 100 noobs that repost the same shit again and i hate that .... whit out counting the post hunter that sa ys ty - yhea it work on my server or didnt work -.-"

i would like to know what maxtor think .. just that..

I said before about software-hardware section's also with more and better staff members that i said before the spammer's will have no action any more here .