Report A Mod

Icarus Dev

Hello i want to report a mod who has a friendship i guess with the person that did this post
http://www.maxcheaters.com/topic/183513-l2off-momentum-x500-high-rate-official-going-live-soon/

I own a server , L2 Diamond and made a reply to the above post that i open this friday with the same features and that they got their features from the old c4 loyal server. i wished them good luck too... now , some hours later , my reply is deleted , and also someone changed my server prefix to l2j  instead of L2 OFF that i had , and also changed my redirect link from www.l2diamond.eu/forum   to l2j 

Maybe it was just a topic clean?

No no, Here is the proof

2jczn5y.png

After edit from a mod for unexpected reason. Before edit, it was [L2OFF] Not [L2J]

Edited by Vince*

Hello i want to report a mod who has a friendship i guess with the person that did this post
http://www.maxcheaters.com/topic/183513-l2off-momentum-x500-high-rate-official-going-live-soon/

I own a server , L2 Diamond and made a reply to the above post that i open this friday with the same features and that they got their features from the old c4 loyal server. i wished them good luck too... now , some hours later , my reply is deleted , and also someone changed my server prefix to l2j  instead of L2 OFF that i had , and also changed my redirect link from www.l2diamond.eu/forum   to l2j 

Your post is deleted because you are not allowed to advertise your server to other competitive server topics (even if you wish them Good luck).

No no, Here is the proof

2jczn5y.png

After edit from a mod for unexpected reason. Before edit, it was [L2OFF] Not [L2J]

This is your proof?

Proof is something like that:

Moderator edited a topic title:  from 'Lineage Diamond Unique Server' to '[L2J] Lineage Diamond' Yesterday, 03:03 PM

*Edit: I have changed your prefix to [L2OFF]

Your post is deleted because you are not allowed to advertise your server to other competitive server topics (even if you wish them Good luck).

This is your proof?

Moderator edited a topic title:  from 'Lineage Diamond Unique Server' to '[L2J] Lineage Diamond' Yesterday, 03:03 PM

Yes this is my proof.! Can you do something? Else let this report to your other mate.

This is your proof?

*Edit: I have changed your prefix to [L2OFF]

yes but you can see mod actions us i know. so go ahead and show us