How I Call Xml Files[Lock It]

Red-Hair-Shanks

Question

hello again...i have some problems on gs from the code [balance from hellas]

well when i open gs i have problem...

DEX ,STR ..etc is unknown column....so i need to call the xml files to fix this...but i dont know how to do it...anybody know?

public static int loadEvasion(int classId)

{
int i = 0;

try (Connection con = L2DatabaseFactory.getInstance().getConnection())
{
PreparedStatement stm = con.prepareStatement("SELECT ev FROM balance WHERE class_id=" + classId);
ResultSet rset = stm.executeQuery();

if (rset.next())
{
i = rset.getInt("ev");
}

stm.close();
}
catch (Exception e)
{
System.err.println("Error while loading balance stats from database.");
e.printStackTrace();
}
return i;
}

Edited by ourat1995

15 answers to this question

hello again...i have some problems on gs from the code [balance from hellas]

well when i open gs i have problem...the dont fix DEX,STR ...etc

its unknown column....so i need to call the xml files to fix this...but i dont know how to do it...anybody know?

i say to you yesterday you must edit CharStat.java for work the balancer. you have edit this file correct? and 2nd you have put the balance.sql file from hellas to your db?

Edited by nikosdevil20

i say to you yesterday you must edit CharStat.java for work the balancer. you have edit this file correct? and 2nd you have put the balance.sql file from hellas to your db? as i see from error you havent put the balance.sql to your db. that code doesnt use xml take stats from db.

yes i have edit charstat its fine...and yes i have put balance.sql

Nikos stop giving him false information. As I said to you through the skype outrat you need to call the xml database instead of the navicat databse call since it does not exist.

Nikos stop giving him false information. As I said to you through the skype outrat you need to call the xml database instead of the navicat databse call since it does not exist.

ok i cant understund what you mean so i stop reply..

Guest Elfocrash

What

the

fuck...

What

the

fuck...

Whoops sorry about that, I do love my phone, he is using Acis, and the char template.sql has been moved to xml, hence when he tries to use the command //balance and call the char template sql, it's giving him errors. That's what I meant however my phone decided that auto correct/filling knows best.

Guest Elfocrash

Whoops sorry about that, I do love my phone, he is using Acis, and the char template.sql has been moved to xml, hence when he tries to use the command //balance and call the char template sql, it's giving him errors. That's what I meant however my phone decided that auto correct/filling knows best.

Still wrong.

Guest Elfocrash

how is it still wrong?

Never mind he fixed it.

cuz balance uses it's very own stats table and doesn't affect the retail char template stats. it just add the added value in the end.