high five [L2J] L2Tales

Stalone

actually yes you are right, i guy with litle brain if do some maths can check an average of online players...

so here how it looks like..

stalone says that he have 10k players

lets say that only half players votes..

we have 10k/2=5k votes each 12 hours..

one day have 24 hours which means that 5k players can make up to 10k votes a day...

30 days of a month x10k votes a day means about 300.000 votes at the end of the month.

( and remember we just calculated half players of what stalone says )

last tales they had 3k vote per day,

Tales use 3,5x fake online.

Edited by AchYlek

last tales they had 3k vote per day,

Tales use 3,5x fake online.

weird cuz i never saw more than 40k votes in a month on tales

did you saw? cuz i didnt

yeah even holiday had more then 40k vote and the biggest vote count of holiday was about 1800

and you cant calculate everyplayer is voting 2 per day

there is some players who dont vote even, some players who vote 2 per day, but the biggest part is like 1 vote per 1 - 2 days.

so while tales had 3k vote daily he had aprox like 2,5k hwid online at prime time.  [like after week of server for 1 week]

Edited by snshd

Such ddos, Much FAIL. GO ON STALONE SHOW ALL L2 COMMUNITY WHAT PIECE OF SHIT YOU ARE ONCE AGAIN

Already few hours of ddos to l2world Server, send by our dear friend vecerrti (owner of Tales/holiday)

What a retard... if he have this much money why da fuck you ddos other servers and fuck over PLAYERS - insted go and give money to your crappy dev to do his work, buy new machine or files, or better - go buy new personalty.

Go on ban me from this site. Stalone have money he will pay you for this.

Such ddos, Much FAIL. GO ON STALONE SHOW ALL L2 COMMUNITY WHAT PIECE OF SHIT YOU ARE ONCE AGAIN

Already few hours of ddos to l2world Server, send by our dear friend vecerrti (owner of Tales/holiday)

What a retard... if he have this much money why da fuck you ddos other servers and fuck over PLAYERS - insted go and give money to your crappy dev to do his work, buy new machine or files, or better - go buy new personalty.

u mad alrdy? O0

why u talk here about files?

your files best shit ever 

Get a proper Dedicated machine not OVH then you will stop crying :)

why u talk here about files?

your files best shit ever 

We had over 400 reports and fixed them in 1 month, Developed more things then you can do in 4 years.. and where is your fucking changelog TALES?????????, sorry who are Tales?  

Your reputation so far = FAKE ONLINE x15000 ADMINS GMS play server!!! and donate that pretty much sums it all xD

L2 Tales is a fucked up l2J server with 2 months life time max, based on donations,

gm`s are scum, the admin is a lowlife scumbag 

I have no idea why a good l2 player who really wanna play LINEAGE II will ever play on that shitty server.

your community sucks, your Gm`s are lowlifes scum, and the admin is a freaking 2 years old emo QQ kid. 

you guys srsly need to man up , insted of DDOS other servers make ur server better but i guess u cant cuz ur crew is just a bunch of emo shemale whores,

so please LEAVE lineage 2 for someone who can actually make the game better, cuz u fuked up mofo tards are just killing the game, you are the worst thing that have ever happend to l2. 

L2 Tales is a fucked up l2J server with 2 months life time max, based on donations,

gm`s are scum, the admin is a lowlife scumbag 

I have no idea why a good l2 player who really wanna play LINEAGE II will ever play on that shitty server.

your community sucks, your Gm`s are lowlifes scum, and the admin is a freaking 2 years old emo QQ kid. 

you guys srsly need to man up , insted of DDOS other servers make ur server better but i guess u cant cuz ur crew is just a bunch of emo shemale whores,

so please LEAVE lineage 2 for someone who can actually make the game better, cuz u fuked up mofo tards are just killing the game, you are the worst thing that have ever happend to l2. 

I forgot to mention the corrupted GM`S who are playing on the server.