high five [L2Off]L2Euro

Beatnuts

I started 3 weeks ago and i have 2 hero ^^

Also trully l2 off no bug and sh1ts that make people angry

Well if it is super l2off lowrate server and you have 2 heroes after 3 weeks tham it is shittt serbidor. #LFconfirmation

Well if it is super l2off lowrate server and you have 2 heroes after 3 weeks tham it is shittt serbidor. #LFconfirmation

Simply as that, i logged i findend an hero for my same country he trusted me and gived me some char full geared to play for olympiad

geared char with my hands = hero

anyway is not low rate but is l2 off ^^

• 2 weeks later...

can you avoid to delete my bumps?

topic owner don't care, i care

should we delete this topic and let me create one that i can bump freely or i will just bump once every 24 hours like i'm doing now?

OK after supported it and bringed more people as i could

i got banned because i findend the gm friend that has items like olf shirt that isn't donable in anyway (secret or pubblic)

SERVER IS CORRUPTED DON'T JOIN

11948192_743040002474468_1191723060_n.jp

• 1 month later...

Very good server, worth playing!!!

Legenkay and his friends went emo after gm banned them for botting, so they edited a picture in order to make server look corrupted!

I know the gm for almost 6 years, one of the most honest ppl on earth.

L2euro is a breath of fresh air to lineage 2 community. I know is 2015 and many are tired of starting over and over again in bugged/corrupted/op donations servers but here is the right place for investing your time and feeling safe about none fcking your work!

Everything works as intended, donations are hard to obtain bcoz bosses need to be killed many times before items are for sale and there is that extra stuff like vitality potions and npc with basic buff to help newbies exp faster.

There are many clans lf new ppl and willing to help them so give l2euro.eu a try!

Very good server, worth playing!!!

Legenkay and his friends went emo after gm banned them for botting, so they edited a picture in order to make server look corrupted!

I know the gm for almost 6 years, one of the most honest ppl on earth.

L2euro is a breath of fresh air to lineage 2 community. I know is 2015 and many are tired of starting over and over again in bugged/corrupted/op donations servers but here is the right place for investing your time and feeling safe about none fcking your work!

Everything works as intended, donations are hard to obtain bcoz bosses need to be killed many times before items are for sale and there is that extra stuff like vitality potions and npc with basic buff to help newbies exp faster.

There are many clans lf new ppl and willing to help them so give l2euro.eu a try!

Did we?

i got banned after i report screen to void

another friend of mine is still playng and all fine Hero DB, difference is that i can't keep my mouth shout when there is something wrong other people can (or at last seems so)

OK after supported it and bringed more people as i could

i got banned because i findend the gm friend that has items like olf shirt that isn't donable in anyway (secret or pubblic)

SERVER IS CORRUPTED DON'T JOIN

11948192_743040002474468_1191723060_n.jp

image doesnt work

image doesnt work

was just a gm char with olf shirt (impossibile to take in game and no donatable even with "secret donation")

i'm atm too much bored to find it and re-upload it

however euro was looking to me like the perfect server too bad corruption is arounder the corner

was just a gm char with olf shirt (impossibile to take in game and no donatable even with "secret donation")

i'm atm too much bored to find it and re-upload it

however euro was looking to me like the perfect server too bad corruption is arounder the corner

It was proven that picture was pure Photoshop.

One player even upload new picture with a flame instead of such olf shirt.

Legendkay just another butthurt player who bots and then emo quit trying to make server fall.

You can even check old server with same admin with 0 corruption, never a post in forum or complain in game about corruption.

PS: let me remind you GM bans botting. He even banned a donator who farmed his life and had vesper pole +15 and oe set.

PSS: stop being "bored" and get the picture so I show how that "olf shirt" can be manipulated and replaced by any l2 icon using photoshop.

If you bot u eat ban, deal with it.

Edited by Mr.S

but if thor has olf shirt gm doesn't ban him? i remember someone using the excuse that thor had it with event so this olf shirt really exist, stop saying bullshit pls and trust me that wasn't photoshop :D

Edited by Cixen95

but if thor has olf shirt gm doesn't ban him? i remember someone using the excuse that thor had it with event so this olf shirt really exist, stop saying bullshit pls and trust me that wasn't photoshop :D

Dude, stop being such a liar. GM didn't ban Thor bcoz the image was edited, one of my mates even re-edited it and put other icon instead of olf, is it possible.

Most ppl in server trust the GM bcoz in last 5 years he proved to be honest. 

Im still waiting for legendkay to upload picture so i can re-edit it and show you all is it possible.

Just so you know, Thor is my enemy in server, for me is a fken noob so I'm not defending him. Im just telling legendkay and co to stop being butthurted ppl and spreading shit.

TRUST ME I know GM for 5+ years, he is most honest dude you can find in l2.

From my part this discussion is over, I gave all the possible explanations. Is useless keep replying to ppl who lie just bcoz they botted and got kicked. Next time play fair.

If somebody is looking for a good, honest and stable server with l2official files then join l2euro.com

Try by your self, dont let these nabs confuse you.

Edited by Mr.S