About Bans

Hello my friends. Have a question. How servers admins figure out your ip? I mean for example trying to sell items in this forum and after 1h my all accounts banned. How server admins got my info? Any ideas?

People can trace ''your'' IP from your skype for example.

can you give some more info about that? Never heard about it before. Ty

can you give some more info about that? Never heard about it before. Ty

http://www.wikihow.com/Find-the-IP-Address-of-a-Skype-User

u can find more guides/Videos and info's about it on google,  ''how to trace ip from skype''

Edited by Stacy Doll

http://www.wikihow.com/Find-the-IP-Address-of-a-Skype-User

u can find more guides/Videos and info's about it on google,  ''how to trace ip from skype''

Thank you  ^-^

p.s. Is there are way to block that? I mean that others will not find my ip by my skype name?

Edited by ladyofl2

Finding someones IP is very easy. 

I'd advise you to do the following:

Since now the Admin of the server(s) know your IP, they can still track you. 

So.

1. Change your MXC account

2. Use different account ID's and Passwords (not very similar)

3. Choose different names (not close or similar)

Finding someones IP is very easy. 

I'd advise you to do the following:

Since now the Admin of the server(s) know your IP, they can still track you. 

So.

1. Change your MXC account

2. Use different account ID's and Passwords (not very similar)

3. Choose different names (not close or similar)

I'm not gonna play again in these servers, just thinking how to avoid it in the future. Because if i will change mxc account, they will find my again because of skype.

I'm not gonna play again in these servers, just thinking how to avoid it in the future. Because if i will change mxc account, they will find my again because of skype.

use proxy servers with a vps if you want to do sales like that

Are you a girl? Kappa

Skype revolver is one "tool" for someone to find you IP.
I dont think you cant hide your ip if you r sharing your skype like that. :/

Are you a girl? Kappa

Skype revolver is one "tool" for someone to find you IP.

I dont think you cant hide your ip if you r sharing your skype like that. :/

Yes, i'm and i'm not really smart when we talking about pc  :lol:  To sell w/o skype it's really hard

Okay, here's the deal.

You decide that you want to sell a character, you build it up and then when you're ready to sell it, you logout and never login again. Restart your router 1-2-3 times (or each time you go to sleep, out, etc.)

Okay, here's the deal.

You decide that you want to sell a character, you build it up and then when you're ready to sell it, you logout and never login again. Restart your router 1-2-3 times (or each time you go to sleep, out, etc.)

Just finished talk with my internet provider and they told me that my ip is dynamic. Restarted router like 10 times and ip didn't changed. 

Time to google what is it proxy and vps :D

Just finished talk with my internet provider and they told me that my ip is dynamic. Restarted router like 10 times and ip didn't changed. 

Time to google what is it proxy and vps :D

Too bad.

Good luck.~

1h and still don't have a clue about proxy and vps  ;D

Maybe some1 who have some time can explain me what exactly i need? Because now as i understand with proxy it will hide my true ip when i go in any web page. Its diferent from skype... ???

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• MidnightSell team WTB/WTS GOLD TWW EU/US all servers Cataclysm all servers Payment Visa/Master/Btc/Eth/Trc-20/Erc-20 (all payments within 10 min) For all question pls dm Discord https://discord.gg/h8AN57qJjK Or Telegram @MidnightSell
    • GOSTEI MUITO DO VIASUAL DO SERVE COMO POSSO ADQUIRI ESSA REV PACK   
    • Helly everyone . I use L2jmobius interlude , i did everything , installed the db compiled the Build in eclipse Gameserver seems to lead OK , but it fails to connect to loginserver When i click to start the loginserver it says  "Loginserver terminated abnormally" This is wheat gameserver shows me :    [05/10 17:25:12] LoginServerThread: Connecting to login on 127.0.0.1:9014 [05/10 17:25:12] LoginServerThread: LoginServer not available, trying to reconnect... [05/10 17:25:17] LoginServerThread: Connecting to login on 127.0.0.1:9014 [05/10 17:25:17] LoginServerThread: LoginServer not available, trying to reconnect... [05/10 17:25:22] LoginServerThread: Connecting to login on 127.0.0.1:9014 [05/10 17:25:22] LoginServerThread: LoginServer not available, trying to reconnect...   And This is my login config file:   # --------------------------------------------------------------------------- # Login Server Settings # --------------------------------------------------------------------------- # This is the server configuration file. Here you can set up the connection information for your server. # This was written with the assumption that you are behind a router. # Dumbed Down Definitions... # LAN (LOCAL area network) - typically consists of computers connected to the same router as you. # WAN (WIDE area network) - typically consists of computers OUTSIDE of your router (ie. the internet). # x.x.x.x - Format of an IP address. Do not include the x'es into settings. Must be real numbers. # --------------------------------------------------------------------------- # Networking # --------------------------------------------------------------------------- # Bind ip of the LoginServer, use 0.0.0.0 to bind on all available IPs # WARNING: <u><b><font color="red">Please don't change default IPs here if you don't know what are you doing!</font></b></u> # WARNING: <u><b><font color="red">External/Internal IPs are now inside "ipconfig.xml" file.</font></b></u> # Default: 0.0.0.0 LoginserverHostname = 0.0.0.0 # Default: 2106 LoginserverPort = 2106 # The address on which login will listen for GameServers, use * to bind on all available IPs # WARNING: <u><b><font color="red">Please don't change default IPs here if you don't know what are you doing!</font></b></u> # WARNING: <u><b><font color="red">External/Internal IPs are now inside "ipconfig.xml" file.</font></b></u> # Default: 127.0.0.1 LoginHostname = 127.0.0.1 # The port on which login will listen for GameServers # Default: 9014 LoginPort = 9014 # --------------------------------------------------------------------------- # Database # --------------------------------------------------------------------------- # Specify the JDBC driver class for your database. # Default: org.mariadb.jdbc.Driver Driver = org.mariadb.jdbc.Driver # Database URL # Default: jdbc:mariadb://localhost/l2jmobiusinterlude?useUnicode=true&characterEncoding=utf-8&useSSL=false&connectTimeout=10000&interactiveClient=true&sessionVariables=wait_timeout=600,interactive_timeout=600&autoReconnect=true URL = jdbc:mariadb://localhost/l2jmobiusinterlude?useUnicode=true&characterEncoding=utf-8&useSSL=false&connectTimeout=10000&interactiveClient=true&sessionVariables=wait_timeout=600,interactive_timeout=600&autoReconnect=true # Database user info. Default is "root" but it's not recommended. Login = root # Database user password, leave empty for no password. Password = root # Maximum number of database connections to maintain in the pool. # Default: 5 MaximumDatabaseConnections = 5 # Determine whether database connections should be tested for availability. # Default: False TestDatabaseConnections = False # --------------------------------------------------------------------------- # Automatic Database Backup Settings # --------------------------------------------------------------------------- # Generate database backups when server restarts or shuts down.  BackupDatabase = False # Path to MySQL bin folder. Only necessary on Windows. MySqlBinLocation = C:/xampp/mysql/bin/ # Path where MySQL backups are stored. BackupPath = ../backup/ # Maximum number of days that backups will be kept. # Old files in backup folder will be deleted. # Set to 0 to disable. BackupDays = 30 # --------------------------------------------------------------------------- # Thread Configuration # --------------------------------------------------------------------------- # Defines the number of threads in the scheduled thread pool. # If set to -1, this will be determined by available processors divided by 2. ScheduledThreadPoolSize = 2 # Defines the number of threads in the instant thread pool. # If set to -1, this will be determined by available processors divided by 2. InstantThreadPoolSize = 2 # --------------------------------------------------------------------------- # Security # --------------------------------------------------------------------------- # How many times you can provide an invalid account/pass before the IP gets banned. # Default: 5 LoginTryBeforeBan = 5 # Time you won't be able to login back again after LoginTryBeforeBan tries to login. # Default: 900 (15 minutes) LoginBlockAfterBan = 900 # If set to True any GameServer can register on your login's free slots # Default: True AcceptNewGameServer = True # Flood Protection. All values are in milliseconds. # Default: True EnableFloodProtection = True # Default: 15 FastConnectionLimit = 15 # Default: 700 NormalConnectionTime = 700 # Default: 350 FastConnectionTime = 350 # Default: 50 MaxConnectionPerIP = 50 # --------------------------------------------------------------------------- # Misc Login Settings # --------------------------------------------------------------------------- # If False, the license (after the login) will not be shown. # Default: True ShowLicence = True # Default: True AutoCreateAccounts = True # Datapack root directory. # Defaults to current directory from which the server is started. DatapackRoot = . # --------------------------------------------------------------------------- # Scheduled Login Restart # --------------------------------------------------------------------------- # Enable disable scheduled login restart. # Default: False LoginRestartSchedule = False # Time in hours. # Default: 24 LoginRestartTime = 24    
  • Topics