Paysafecard To Paypal Method For Personal Use

vasi461

Hi !

I got 5 good metods which you can use to exchange from Paysafecard to Paypal. In 2 or 3 of them you can exchange Ucash too.

1. Prepaid card - fee for Paysafecard = 5.5%, prepaid card cost = 10 euro  [the method which I use)

2. Prepaid card - fee for Paysafecard = nothing or 4% (idk exactly cause is not available in my country)

3. Virtual card - fee for Paysafecard = 9.9%, for Ucash = 3%

4. Prepaid card - fee for Paysafecard and Ucash = 8.75%, prepaid card cost = 29.90 euro

5. Website - fee for Paysafeacard = 0.50euro for amounts under 25euro, 10% for amounts more than 25 euro

Methods 1, 2, 3 and 4 are instantly and 5th method you have to wait 2 days.

Prices:

1. 25 euro

2. 20 euro

3. 20 euro

4. 15 euro

5. 10 euro

If are you interesed, contact me in Skype: connectrmta

Edited by vasi461

• 4 weeks later...

I told you that it works in my country , i do not personaly use this method because it is a bit dangerus and not recomended if you use many cards.

Hmm... I should update the first post. It works now in my country too, it works in all the countries.

Btw, why is it dangerous ? I don't see any risk if you verify your account there.

Why not just go in the bank, open an account then request a debit card then register on paypal and then all you need to do is fill your bank account with money.

This could be an option. I don't know how you will tranfer the money from Paysafecard or other into your debit card.

Anyway, the prepaid cards are like bank cards, you can use them anywhere are accepted bank cards too.

Because if you do multiple deposits , paysafe will blacklist your HWID and will start blocking the cards asking the buyers name , location and voucherprints.

As I have said, I'm selling exchange methods for personal use.

Some of them you can use for exchange for others like 1st, 2nd or 4th.