[L2Off] L2Evoke

skill3r

Account registration is up! Launching 20:00-21:00 GMT+0

http : // graciafinal . l2evoke . com

I do not like you broski, you banned me at evoke forum :(. And I am advertising hard :y u no?:

Well, reinstall gracia final, download it once again and CREATE ACCOUNT AT GAME PANEL, then create master account. If you do not and you login in 2x with wrong password you get client crash

No idea, maybe you use some bot, tower,walker,net or whatever. No idea, make a topic on evoke forum, maybe they will sort something out!

BUMP! Server is amazing :) L2off files, no bugs, perfect geodata, big online, FRESH!

There was over 1200 online at Evoke today!!
According to official page: l2online.info  
But some Russians got jealous and started DDoSing server, it will be back pretty soon tho!

Join now! Server is fresh, with tons of newbies, and new players are joining every day!

There was over 1200 online at Evoke today!!

According to official page: l2online.info  

But some Russians got jealous and started DDoSing server, it will be back pretty soon tho!

Join now! Server is fresh, with tons of newbies, and new players are joining every day!

sorry but no

just no. everyone uses at least dualbox. low online number for such a server

sorry but no

just no. everyone uses at least dualbox. low online number for such a server

Yes, just yes.

Dualbox is max you can have, you cant run 3x Lineage2 clients here.

And to be honest, majority of the players arent using dualboxes, they are playing solo and looking for party with some supports, that's it.

If you say that is is low, what are you going to say about dragon network? dex servers? Arion?   When Evoke hit 1200 yesterday it was above all of them, and you will keep on saying that they are good and worth playing at + this server is fresh, most of the players are 30-50.

The server may be good, but the problem is that the game is dying slowly... old times can't never come back, everyone is bored of these buggy,donation, 1 day servers so most of the players left the game forever ( like i did, just wasting 1 hour per day in fail servers, cuz i will never love any other games as L2 ).Also these new chronicles... totally different game..  I'm not sure is there any way to revive it.

Good luck with your server, Evoke is one of the few servers worth to play right now. :)

The server may be good, but the problem is that the game is dying slowly... old times can't never come back, everyone is bored of these buggy,donation, 1 day servers so most of the players left the game forever ( like i did, just wasting 1 hour per day in fail servers, cuz i will never love any other games as L2 ).Also these new chronicles... totally different game..  I'm not sure is there any way to revive it.

Good luck with your server, Evoke is one of the few servers worth to play right now. :)

Thanks for the kind words, but I am not admin/owner/dev I am just a player who tries to advertise it, because it is really amazing. Server will be up again in 30 minutes after 4h downtime due to the massive DDoS since the Grand Opening, and now the machine's hyperfilters/proxy and all that stuff is being reinstalled and so. Should run smooth in 30 minutes, if it will be DDoSed again, Admin already said that tomorrow he will be moving to different machine, which can acutally hold that Russian DDoS :)

See you in game!