high five High Five Server Pack Tattoo Problem

dr3am3r

Question

Hello maxcheater :)

Today I downloaded a pre-configured pack for L2j High Five and I installed it correctly... But there is a problem with the tattoos.

Whenever I try to put on a tattoo it equips it at the chest part of the character!
I tried to dig in to the xml files of the tattoos and they are configured to be wearable on the CHEST of the character... 
Any idea on how to fix that? What should I type instead of chest to correctly wear the tattoo?

4 answers to this question

Hello maxcheater :)

Today I downloaded a pre-configured pack for L2j High Five and I installed it correctly... But there is a problem with the tattoos.

Whenever I try to put on a tattoo it equips it at the chest part of the character!

I tried to dig in to the xml files of the tattoos and they are configured to be wearable on the CHEST of the character... 

Any idea on how to fix that? What should I type instead of chest to correctly wear the tattoo?

Never mind... Figured it out! :)

It seems that at the xml file of the tattoos under every tattoo the value from "chest" should be changed to "underwear" .

Thanks anyway for beeing responsive :)

Lock it :)

Never mind... Figured it out! :)

It seems that at the xml file of the tattoos under every tattoo the value from "chest" should be changed to "underwear" .

Thanks anyway for beeing responsive :)

Lock it :)

For Any Other Problem feel free to pm me :) 

Locked.

It's easy to figure it out, use any other hair item or any other correct slot tattoo and check it's xml about body part ;)