Loginserver Problems

dzegeris

Question

Hello, i have this problem when i launch startLoginServer(see the picture) Please, help me. I used this back like years ago to launch a server it worked perfectly, on this same computer, i don't know whats the problem..14abnh1.jpg

14 answers to this question

first of all, don't use "L2Ryo" or whatever pack, it is strongly not recommend to use second-hand packs give a try to the official frozen loginserver

You shouldn't mind that part, it's probably frozen i just renamed the bat file for some reason. I think it was to trick my friend, or whatever. I tried with normal frozen pack, i get the same error. I'm thinking it's a problem with my java or mysql..

Could it be a problem with my firewall? I could try turning it off and then trying to launch loginserver. Maybe it's the problem with my loginserver.properties? I could change ports in there if they're used already. Or the ip maybe. I set the ip localhost as i want to test the server only.

Could it be a problem with my firewall? I could try turning it off and then trying to launch loginserver. Maybe it's the problem with my loginserver.properties? I could change ports in there if they're used already. Or the ip maybe. I set the ip localhost as i want to test the server only.

IP or Port

Tried to change the ip. Didnt try to change port since everything is alright with gameserver(the only problem with it is it can't connect to login server) because login server gets error.. What do i do? :(

Tried to change the ip. Didnt try to change port since everything is alright with gameserver(the only problem with it is it can't connect to login server) because login server gets error.. What do i do? :(

well, try to get an other loginserver, maybe it's code is crappy... but when I said check IP/port it means something on firewall, ports may used (by some application)

Tried with a different pack and i got the same "Failed to open Selector. Unable to establish loopback connection" What does the last part mean?

either their loginserver's MMOCore is fucked up or your network has issues

I've found some similar problems @ google. They make it work by restarting the machine, lol :troll:

Personally, no idea. You use some external ip or 127.0.0.1 ?

I've found some similar problems @ google. They make it work by restarting the machine, lol :troll:

yeah, sounds funny but it could work, imagine if an application is using the port and after restart it closes :D

Thank you both for trying to help me. I use localhost. I turned off my firewall and it works(i use avast antivirus program to control my firewall) But the thing is, i don't want to always keep it off, or have to turn off whenever i want launch server. Is there a way to fix this?(it is not necessary, but it would be a little easier for me, because i wouldn't need to bother that much)

Thank you both for trying to help me. I use localhost. I turned off my firewall and it works(i use avast antivirus program to control my firewall) But the thing is, i don't want to always keep it off, or have to turn off whenever i want launch server. Is there a way to fix this?(it is not necessary, but it would be a little easier for me, because i wouldn't need to bother that much)

well, you have to allow your ports on your firewall & antivirus