high five Beyond World X7 High Five

cmdcmd

After a long period of time the old legend – Beyond World – is back! Oh yeah! And we’re back with new energy, new stable files and new strong hardware! You can get more info about us here.

Lineage 2 High Five x7 rated retail L2OFF server will start on August 8th, 19:00 EEST!

We’re launching multiple advertisement campaigns to gather thousands of players online together! You’ll have an ability to help us to get more players online too! So stay tuned and follow upcoming news about the event, which will give you an ability to win Lineage 2 collector statues, SSD drives, brand new smartphones and even a laptop!

And that’s not all buddies! There will be more such an events during the game and before it – once x100 BETA server will be online – most active testers will get some awesome rewards too!

So stay with us, join our forum discussions, participate in events and you won’t get bored while waiting the server start!

www.beyond.lt

Why not September so everyone comes back from their vacations etc... ?
Middle of august ur project will fail. For example i have a team with me 50+ greek people who we are all looking for new project witch starts at september becasue we all gonna missing for holidays, drinks, beach bars etc.. 
Its not only with that problem i just explain the situation. If you want think it better with your team and decide.

Why not September so everyone comes back from their vacations etc... ?

Middle of august ur project will fail. For example i have a team with me 50+ greek people who we are all looking for new project witch starts at september becasue we all gonna missing for holidays, drinks, beach bars etc.. 

Its not only with that problem i just explain the situation. If you want think it better with your team and decide.

not all people drink everyday :) in evenings when it's not so hot - easier to play. ofcourse in Greece it's hot in evening anyway..

not all people drink everyday :) in evenings when it's not so hot - easier to play. ofcourse in Greece it's hot in evening anyway..

I generally mean, at summer noone have so much time for low rate especially, but anyway. I gave a suggestion so you can raise bigger online at G.O when everyone will be "Back to base" :)

Hai all!

If you are planning to play on this server or try at least, please register your account with my referral link. 

You register anyway and I have better chance in their giveaway promotion. 

Thanks in advance!

http://www.beyond.lt/?ref=6bde5db7c3c987e0e1c1f962646b12cb