Party Invite Problem

paparas21

Question

When i try to invite a char i get this message:

The Player declined to join your party.

Wrong target has been invited

and i cant find in ai.obj the class to fix it. Maybe i have a problem with the invite delay and thats why he deny the invitation automaticaly. Is anybody who knows where i can find the party configs?

12 answers to this question

the only ini in l2server is l2server.ini and exception.ini and they dont have party configs. So where i can find extenders for c3 they exists?  And mcbigmac i dont know how i can find out if something in my pack its c1 or c3 im new here in l2off recently i learned how to create a shop, in the share of postpacific pack he dont say something about c1. If i try to download other c3 pack and then to replace the l2server folder with the l2server folder of the downloaded pack i have chances to fix it?

Sure you can.

Learn how - and then fix it.

If your not using any specific dlls\project of c1 - it's most likely packet format c1>c3.

so write an ext or do raw hex hooks to make format work in l2server.exe

Edited by mcbigmac

i mean if i can change something on a file or if i can replace the l2server with the l2server folder from other l2off pack. the creation of a extender for any client is not just hard for me it would be easier to do a conversation with the jesus. even the l2 off developers as you they need a lot of time to create it and it is very hard for them. anyway i just like c3 and i dont want to play c6 it would be nice if i could fix it.

I can gaurantee you - YOU will not fix it solo.

If that wasn't clear by now.

However even as the hot mess Smeli's c1 project is.....downloading it and trying to configure it to c3 might help you.

Beware youll have to compile stuff yourself and figure out how to properly set C3 from within source etc. etc.