R95 C6 Client

mjst

Well, as long You live in a village - (for example I live in a city...), I understand You need my help. Please, send me a photo of that wall, I will repaint it in Photoshop  :happyforever: You will have a cool wallpaper - FIRST IN YOUR VILLAGE! Maybe one of Your Elders will give You a goat or even a cow!

Edited by aVVe

Well, as long You live in a village - (for example I live in a city...), I understand You need my help. Please, send me a photo of that wall, I will repaint it in Photoshop  :happyforever: You will have a cool wallpaper - FIRST IN YOUR VILLAGE! Maybe one of Your Elders will give You a goat or even a cow!

You got it wrong mate, I said I got that wall at my village, Athens is not a village. And you are a good (re)-painter we all know that.

Ofc, everyone knows I'm good in Ps. Thats why most of lame kiddos hates me here. Anyway, back to main theme - sure Athens is a village. You have a tons of rubble out there and after Your bank crisis, You should get back to basics - like making farms and stuff...
Again - send me a photo of that wall, I can make it look like in a city  :happyforever:

Edited by aVVe

Ofc, everyone knows I'm good in Ps. Thats why most of lame kiddos hates me here. Anyway, back to main theme - sure Athens is a village. You have a tons of rubble out there and after Your bank crisis, You should get back to basics - like making farms and stuff...

Again - send me a photo of that wall, I can make it look like in a city  :happyforever:

If it weren't for Greece you would be still painting with rocks and coal, but your too low to know some ancient history. Lets not open this discussion now paintboy, just take care not to spill paint in your cheap paint robe.

Yeah, like Greek is so awesome that now even UE can't help You get back from Your knees. You can stay there and blow more dicks, to get some help from other UE countries  :happyforever: You are so cool that the only think You can talk is Your history back from B.C. lol Enjoy Your village and tons of rubble. Teach us how to speak dead languages, tell us stories about great great Rome and do more bj to get help from other UE countries  :poker face: The only think I can thank You is the democracy, so...THANK YOU, I guess we are done here  :happyforever: