Nonameitem Help.

yeah i opend it and the items was good.. but in game i cant se the name.. ok np. i will fix it somehow..

just be sure your item on your server have the same id with your itemname-e.dat file

just be sure your item on your server have the same id with your itemname-e.dat file

yeap.. it is 100% the same. still not working!.. i cant understand why..  all my Custom items on my server have "no item name"

Client related, moved.

Make sure id is the same like they said. Also in past I experienced that when I did paste in "wrong" place. Since its separated like weapons/armors/etc. I doubt thats the case, but you can try. Or you edited the file wrong :P

Edited by SweeTs

Client related, moved.

Make sure id is the same like they said. Also in past I experienced that when I did paste in "wrong" place. Since its separated like weapons/armors/etc. I doubt thats the case, but you can try. Or you edited the file wrong :P

i rly dont think im edited it wrong, the id's are right the file is right. i really dont know what to do ;/

What chronicle it is? Post here your new added lines and your itemname-e.dat, so we can see if it's all correct :P

I had similar situation few weeks ago, a friend of mine couldn't save the file (error while saving) and I did it w/o any problem, using his code lines ofc. He.. facepalmed :D

try using anothers ID's and low ID's, ofc remember keep organized your ID's, if you have some customs try follow ID's, don't put 10000 to 15000 and jump to 30000 to 310000 a example.