interlude [L2J] L2Novus

I3ase

asd.png

http://www.l2novus.com

Greetings maxcheaters. I'll be representing a new project called Novus. Notice that I'm not the server staff nor the owner. I will give you a brief description of the setup they use, if you want to know the whole feature list. please check their website. Let's get started.

- SERVER RATES -

• Experience x5000

• Skill Points x5000

• Adena x500

- NETWORK -

• 1Gbps Network

• 99% Uptime

• DDOS Protection

• Anti-Bot

• Hosted in the USA

- ENCHANT SYSTEM -

• Safe Enchant: +3

• Normal Scrolls:  70% Rate, +10 Maximum Enchant - Fail = break!

• Blessed Scrolls: 75% Rate, +10 Maximum Enchant - Fail = return to +0

• Crystal Scrolls: 50% Rate, +12 Maximum Enchant (WEAPONS ONLY) - Fail = reduced by 1!

- AUGMENT RATES -

We have made a limit system, so you won't be able to stick an active skill with a passive skill. When you remove your augmented weapon, if you had an active buff with it, it will be removed. 

• Top Grade LS: 17% Rate

• High Grade LS: 13% Rate

• Mid Grade LS: 5% Rate

- CURRENCY -

We made a coin for each one of our needs, we kept adena as main currency.

• Adena

• Donation Coin

• Vote Coin

• Farm Coin

• Event Coin

Edited by I3ase

You should reinstall your client, because I can join normally. 

PS. If you are from europe, try a software called "pinzapper", it decreases ping. Works fine for me.

Edited by I3ase

it's l2gambit/l2xsyx exact same server! Admin don't fix anything and fail again and again! When you make 3rd class on Treasure Hunter your Hp reduces by 1.5k! Epic jewels cost about 120 vote coins and the reward is max 3 coins! -1 from me

It seems like gambit indeed but gambit had 1 of da best pvp gameplays I have seen in years. Its drawback was da low online. And a birdie told me its not l2gambit owner,its a new one ;)

it's l2gambit/l2xsyx exact same server! Admin don't fix anything and fail again and again! When you make 3rd class on Treasure Hunter your Hp reduces by 1.5k! Epic jewels cost about 120 vote coins and the reward is max 3 coins! -1 from me

It seems like gambit indeed but gambit had 1 of da best pvp gameplays I have seen in years. Its drawback was da low online. And a birdie told me its not l2gambit owner,its a new one ;)

I don't really know much about the admin, but the facts are that he talks English fluently and Gambit admin didn't. As far as L2xsyx goes, it is the same owner. I played that server.. it was well prepared and balanced just like this one is. Bottom line is a server worth spending time on. If you like the features of course!

I don't really know much about the admin, but the facts are that he talks English fluently and Gambit admin didn't. As far as L2xsyx goes, it is the same owner. I played that server.. it was well prepared and balanced just like this one is. Bottom line is a server worth spending time on. If you like the features of course!

Pvp was pretty balanced.. but really i don't want to play in a server where my char has 1.5k hp less than normal! I talked to gm 2-3 times but nothing happened and no serious answers given to me!