Price Check On Account/set - Core.

Hello,

Im willing to sell my leftovers in Core server to finally end visiting it. I would like to know prices on both items I want to sell account & blessed seraph heavy set.

Account is 99 Aeore : with auguments such as - reflect,refresh,wildmagic,clarity,celestial. Important skills such as passive enchanted to + 5 - superior magic weapon mastery,superior armor mastery,superior casting mastery,superior mental attack ressitance. The account itself doesnt contain of any valuable items , but misc such as enchanted octavis/istina braceletes,7 day drop rune (unopened) , rose buff pet for over 4 + hours remaining. Dyes : wit + 5 wind ressit + 25 / x2 wit + 3 - men 1 +wind ressistence. Sub-classes : Wynn summoner 95 level , soultaker and ghost sentiel 80. Dual skills & sub skills are taken prioriate for aoere pvp setup.

307srki.jpg

And as you can see there is a seraph heavy set blessed ( no gaiters ). Whole set is 3x120 within blessed parts made + 4.

So I would like to know what would be the price of both , each of those things I desire to sell seraph set/account - let me know , thank you !