Looking For Developper With Files For Lindvior/valiance Server.

Hey guys,I am looking for a good developper with some files for l2 lindvior/valiance server.I have a beta machine to put files on and work on them,and when all will be ready,gonan obtain a dedicated for our server.

The host is free because I wanted to start a project with a friend,but he is so undecided than he quited,so now I am looking for someone else for lindvior/valiance server.This is not a private host,so you don't have to worry about scamming or etc,it belongs to a company.If you want more info talk to me in pm or reply here.

Edited by MrDany

• 2 weeks later...

Want to give Your attention to our project, we develop Lindvior: http://jteam.pro

yeah and both language are on Russian. if u can just add English too , people cant understand this language..

• 2 weeks later...

Mobius is an GOD project.

GOD is the third saga of l2 like The Chaotic Cronicle and The Chaotic Throne.Mobius project at now is Chapter 3 Lindvior.

funny thing about mobius is that start-dev,awaken dev,jteam and some other is based on his glory days pack and he rips off fixes from all these packs and add to his pack since its orginally his files,he did same with l2jeurope  lol :forever alone like a boss:

its not a bad thing  keeping up to date his files :)

Edited by x-cess