[Request] HellBound - Gracia

Fizo

Hi

i am looking for hellbound or gracia server with custom items

i search in hopzone xtremetop100 and gamesites200 but all have lag or down or error with data

if no1 now  one good server please tell

thanks

http://the17heroes.freehostia.com/

Hellbound Ultimate PvP server | Rates: 1000000x exp. 1000000x sp. | enchant rates: +55 safe, +99 max, 99% chance | Ultimate-Buffer with 1 click-buffing, Gatekeeper that teleports you everywhere. | Mega-Shop with all items | Many custom items | Crazy stats | No Donators

• 3 months later...

New Hellbound Server will be in Beta testing for 3 months on a dedicated host with 100mb upstream and 10k rpm HDs the end of December 08.

This will be a player server as I love this game jaja... so regardless of donations all items will be available without dontations and paying the host is not a problem until my wife finds out :) 

We have a home based Interlude server online now with 115x adena and 50x with customs.

Come check us out and feel free to give us suggestions to make server better. This is your server....

Invite friends and make a great community... multi-lingual ... English Spanish Greek welcome.

www.l2sgarden.com is the download page and from there you can reach the web page.

Hi

i am looking for hellbound or gracia server with custom items

i search in hopzone xtremetop100 and gamesites200 but all have lag or down or error with data

if no1 now  one good server please tell

thanks

Koita man.....hellbound h gracia server h na o pw kalitera server xwris lag den yparxei kanenas.....akoma kai o official exei to lag tou....

Oso gia ta bug akribws epidi einai hellound/gracia den exoun bgei stable database packets.....kai opios pei oti estise server xwris bug na to kanei post ....  ;)  ;)  ;)

BTW hopzone kai max cheaters......oti server brikes yparxei..apla symbibazesai......