"Look at the serious projects, look at the way they are using their language to express what they are trying to sell to the players. Projects like destiny, funfactory, mmoplay, all of those have something either really unique or have a solid base to provide players a good enviroment."

This guy said just everything, how come people don't see that?

Edited by ven

"Look at the serious projects, look at the way they are using their language to express what they are trying to sell to the players. Projects like destiny, funfactory, mmoplay, all of those have something either really unique or have a solid base to provide players a good enviroment."

Thanks for that ^^

Another small taste of what players experienced through our Beta and what YOU will be able to experience on the day we open the gates of MMOPlay! 
We're eagerly waiting for all of you to join us on 29-08-2014! Be there!

www.mmoplay.eu

wPCeohV.png

Follow us at facebook for more exclusive content!  MMOPlay Facebook Page

Lot of things have changed over the years. In 2006 you was able to run a server with tons of bugs and a downtime of 25% a day due to ddos or anything else and people still enjoyed it and said: "no problem, this can happen to anyone."

Today you write 1 wrong sentence inside the game or forum and you probably have to shut down your whole project. Trust is gone and there is no second chance.

Anyway, i wish mmoplay the best of luck. They have done amazing work here. 

Edited by LogicalMind

Lot of things have changed over the years. In 2006 you was able to run a server with tons of bugs and a downtime of 25% a day due to ddos or anything else and people still enjoyed it and said: "no problem, this can happen to anyone."

Today you write 1 wrong sentence inside the game or forum and you probably have to shut down your whole project. Trust is gone and there is no second chance.

Anyway, i wish mmoplay the best of luck. They have done amazing work here. 

that +1

All I like about the server is no-dualbox (outside town) allowed, and the buffer - not too many buffs (so we won't have starwars there). BUT, I'm 100% sure that you can abuse those dualbox protections, and log even 5+boxes - just by using WTFast for example...

Official FAQ List of MMOPlay answering all players questions.

Q: When is the Official Release?
A: 29 Aug 2014

Q: Will there be an NPC Buffer on the release?
A: This is still under consideration due to the diversity of interest in our community (basically 50-50). But generally we are leaning towards a NPC Buffer that provides only some basic buffs so Support Classes are still viable.

Q: What are the server rates?
A: MMOPlay has Dynamic Rates. That means in the early stages of the game the rates are x40 (mid rate) and as you progress the rates drop to x4-x5 (low rate).

Q: Are there going to be any MP Pots? And if yes, where can they be obtained?
A: Yes and they are called Mana Elixirs. You can buy them at the Grocery Shop.

Q: How and why was the High Five Chronicle chosen?
A: We chose High Five because of the code base that was advanced enough to help us implement easily enough the new features we wanted to add. It's not really about the game version. We made it so it combines all the goodies of the old updates along with the ones of the latest updates and High Five was our best bet.

Q: Are there any custom items in the server?
A: We have added some of the GoD/Lindvior hairstyles and all of the faces to the game. We might be adding more accessories in the future.

Q: Are there going to be donations? And if so, how will they work?
A: Yes, there will be donations. But the only donations we are going to be having are for accessories and character services.

Q: How long have you guys been working on this project?
A: The MMOPlay Project is under development since 2010.

Q: Some classes are useless and not fun to play, especially in private high rate servers where supports, buffers, crafters, etc are not needed. What happens with these classes here?
A: All support classes will be viable. So be ready to play both Crafters and Buffers.

Q: Do we simply farm and buy things through shops? Do we spoil/craft them? Also, does PvP and Events offer Item Rewards?
A: Firstly, yes, there is Spoil and Craft in the game. Now regarding farming and buying items we offer 2 currencies. Adena and Amber Adena. Adena is farmed as usual through mobs and quests. Amber Adena is farmed through PvP Events, Events, Tournaments, Mission Master and the 2nd Dimension feature.

Q: Are you guys willing to cooperate with the community and add/change/remove things? Also, are you open to new ideas/suggestions that players might have?
A: This a very important factor for the MMOPlay Team. Firstly, let's be clear about something; this game is almost entirely made for you. That means that anything that feels out of place, broken or imbalanced will most certainly be taken into consideration. That's why we'll always be open to your suggestions and ideas.

Do not forget to read the development section of the forums! The changelog for the August updates with more than 60 fixes has been posted!

Edited by MMOPLAY

H56WHnS.jpg

Do not forget to read the latest blog article by the MMOPlay Owner, revealing the major update of Dungeon Master! New and challenging dungeons await all of  you!

"MMOPlayers, it has been a long time since my last blog post. The reason for this was me being focused on gathering your questions as well as taking all your suggestions into account during the beta.
I am amazed by how passionate you were! Your willingness to test everything helped us to find a lot of bugs during the beta.

Throughout my experience with community management and administration, be it professional, gaming or other projects. I must say I was surprised with the communication between our staff and the players. I could not be more satisfied with the end result - an enjoyable and successful beta.
I have reviewed some of the suggestions players have made and the first one is called "The Challenger Dungeon. Solo and group." posted by @Tenten, you can find his thread here.

We have taken this into consideration and Tenten's suggestion will be updated and implemented accordingly. Here is how it is going to work:

Solo Missions:
Levels: 30-39,...,80-85

Players can only join dungeons of their level range. When they enter the instance, they will be given a skill to unlock a chest.
The chest will be spawned between some monsters. The goal is to open the chest, knowing the mobs will hunt them down.
For the last level range (80-85) there will be no chest and monsters. Instead, there will be a quest.
The system allows for different maps for every level range. When a player enters a dungeon of their range, one of the available maps
will be chosen (randomly). The quest may also vary between dungeons

Party Missions:
Levels: 40-49,50-59,...,80-85

The party's goal is to kill a boss which is located somewhere in the dungeon. To reach it, they will have to fight the monsters that they
will find along the way. An NPC, will spawn at certain locations, which will give the players hints on the boss' whereabouts.
As solo missions, the system allows for multiple maps for each level range, meaning the location, monsters, boss and boss locations may change.
To participate, all party members must be in the same level range.

Strategy Missions:
Levels: 60-69,...,80-85

A dungeon for 2 parties (2 teams). There will be 4 bosses in the dungeon, as well as monsters that protect each boss. The goal is to kill all bosses.
The winner team will be the one that kills the most bosses. The system allows for tie results.

The dungeon is also a PVP zone, so not only do the teams have to survive getting wiped out by the bosses, they will also have to keep an eye out for the enemy team!

To participate, all party members must be in the same level range. By talking to the Dungeon Master, they will be registered in the matchmaking system. As soon as another party of the same range registers, they will be teamed up and the dungeon will begin. There will also be a possibility of cancelling the registration from the matchmaking system.

This dungeon will also record the PVP scores of every player, forming a rank which will be available throughout the Dungeon Master!

An FAQ is soon to be posted by our Community Managers with all of your questions answered.

The MMOPlay Staff and I know that there is competition and we have heard rumours such as "MMOPlay is going to fail etc." - Well, I can assure you that MMOPlay is here to stay and nobody should have any doubt about that...

~ Cookiez "

Edited by MMOPLAY

For some reason i can't browse forum or edit profile...i get that announcement pop up for that event after every action i take.And only option is to go to topic,can't even take it off...  :rage:

For some reason i can't browse forum or edit profile...i get that announcement pop up for that event after every action i take.And only option is to go to topic,can't even take it off...  :rage:

Hello Eagle_eye, you may try now.