L2 Outlaw Project

Hello,since my server failed to raise members,and i closed it. It was nothing related with Server,i just got banned at Topzone because i had a fight with the owner,and Hopzone did not accept me any time.

So about what will you get: 

Custom(Based on JFrozen,many modifications)

Stucksub(Based on L2JOneo,very good)

-Forum Design (www.l2outlaw.net/forum)

-Website Design (www.l2outlaw.net/website)

-Website Domain (www.l2outlaw.net)

-Intro with Countdown (www.l2outlaw.net)

-Facebook FanPage with 123Likes

For more info's pm me

stucksub server was a fail at it highest level :) it was nothing like the l2mafia stucksub :D

Actually,it's the pack from Mafia,with a backup,so you can't tell it's nothing like l2mafia stucksub :) ,also my servers failed hard,because i had some fights with topsites,and they didn't add my server on both openings.

it must of been outdated because i played on the original stucksub, and it was nothing like it, a kind of throw everything in mix between mafia and something else :D

it must of been outdated because i played on the original stucksub, and it was nothing like it, a kind of throw everything in mix between mafia and something else :D

Yeah sure,if you say so. Stop it now.