Pride Interlude Features

hello guyz,

i have some time that i am working on a nice copy of the c6 pride [not Finest]

i have done the most features that i remember like the enchant system, +35 items untradable undroppable unsellable, the normal items can be broke with normal scrolls if fails, hero chat with 5500 pvps, augment the main armor body, the wedding bow skills + the greater shield that the cupid bow gives, the killing spree also the announce for the Stopper of the killing spree after 25kills in a row, the hero skills in every class, the color system, the pvp skills, the max lvl 90 with normal xp bar, the hunters village pvp some but not with items that costs glits,Gludin&Goddard pvp zones, CTF and TvT with the same prices but not to the same place cauze i dont know it, the items like Dynasty rapier to make dagger and sword skills also that it gives deadly blow and power smash of some classes, also i made the clan halls with Golds not with adena but i dont know if in pride was like dat.. anyway that's all that i remember now :)

if some1 knows something else about his features pl let me know ;D

Edited by te0x

If you are going to copy the old pride you're gonna fail on the live server, its features are too old for 2014 community. L2Aerogaming for example is based on 2007's pride but has an additional 50% of Gracia's pride in its features as well as its own cool features.

If you are going to copy the old pride you're gonna fail on the live server, its features are too old for 2014 community. L2Aerogaming for example is based on 2007's pride but has an additional 50% of Gracia's pride in its features as well as its own cool features.

also i just checked his features but i cant see something more that the already features that i have done xD except [ If you want to get rid of a buff, just choose it again from the buffer and it will be removed

Heal from buffer every 3 minutes, can't be used during pvp] 

Edited by te0x